3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
having pipeline crash because of error on line 365 for shaders.
i dont have file " ModernLuxury_PCD3D_SM6.upipelinecache" in my appdata.
also i downloaded from every link. idk what to do.
so does anyone know if the other links are uncurrupted?
View attachment 3193821
Only thing I can suggest for now is the classic update your drivers and be sure you don't have any auto optimization programs on like GeForce Experience. I'm looking into this issue.

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
The game keeps giving me very special insights:
It's like seeing the world from the pussy perspective:
This error occured after the last scene with the customer. the camera position was not fixed by pressing V or by exiting the room.
Even after sleeping it remained.
Camera was reset after saving and reloading the game.
There are quite a lot issues on the second chapter two that I still need to fix. I've been mainly working on the first chapter.
Thanks for reporting those issues!

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Only thing I can suggest for now is the classic update your drivers and be sure you don't have any auto optimization programs on like GeForce Experience. I'm looking into this issue.
yeah i didnt add it but i updated my nvidia drivers and even updated geforece experience followed by a system restart to
no success.
i also do not have any auto optimized settings for it nor do i have any of the filters enabled. i totally think its something to do with nvidia though because the game crahses shortly after the nvidia pop-up shows.

i know im kinda dragging on but i have an idea for a solution. maybe we can fidget for the right nvidia control panel app settings if anyone has a working game and if they would be willing to post all their settings!

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Honestly, crash asides; the rework is very welcomed.
The chapter 2 became a unplayable mess with convoluted gameplay that I was not fan of.
Now it feels like you can concentrate on the core idea.

zoom100

Sep 8, 2017
What worked for me here was creating a shortcut and using the command line option -dx11. I do have a GeForce but I have the latest drivers. I believe there are other command line options to force a specific directx version for UE but I don't know them offhand.

tekunikaru

Corporal Lurker
Donor
Aug 26, 2019
What worked for me here was creating a shortcut and using the command line option -dx11. I do have a GeForce but I have the latest drivers. I believe there are other command line options to force a specific directx version for UE but I don't know them offhand.
Yep, I was having the same problem. DirectX 12 seems to be the default, which is why is causing problems on some (older) systems.
I have an AMD card and I'm using the -vulkan flag without any problems.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
legend!
yeah this worked for me aswell.
for those who dont completely understand i will explain.
right click the ModernLuxury.exe andclick make a shortcut.
right click the newly made shortcut and open properties.
in the Target sectionit will say where your .exe is, all the way on the right add the command -dx11 or -vulkan respectivly.
it should look like this depending on where you installed it and make sure you dont change anything in the quotes:
Target: "C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Modern Luxury v0 2 6 0 Test Luxury-productions\ModernLuxury.exe" -dx11

DaniDarkness

Mar 9, 2020
i love, but what corruption works? i have more than 600, but scenes stopped in bathroom, and how to dance in the private room in stripclub?

And theres no kent's route now? i already have 10.000 units but when i press yes, nothing change

Last edited:

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
There are quite a lot issues on the second chapter two that I still need to fix. I've been mainly working on the first chapter.
Thanks for reporting those issues!
Reflections in the mirrors are not working for me and couldn't figure out if any setting would improve that. I tried messing with them quite a lot but no success. Best it got was some kind of ghostly outline.

There is also this in case it hasn't already been reported side.png

Clayaxe

Apr 28, 2019
When ever I go to spend units it shows I have zero despite the rest of time showing my true number. Any Suggestions?

DMB41

Dec 14, 2023
When do the sex scenes start? I'm on dawn of a new day and all I've been doing is serving drinks at the bar every single time. I think it's been 10 times now. Same thing. Serve a drink, they either slap my ass or touch my tits. And they are white men, very creepy looking. What am I doing wrong? Serve drinks, collect glasses. take trash out, shower, repeat. Over and over.

DMB41

Dec 14, 2023
I got two waitresses but they won't do anything because I have insufficient resources?? Same white figures. I have 390 units and corruption is over 150. Not sure what that means. How much do I need to get these damn waitresses off their ass?

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022
Link:

Changelog v0.2.7.0

-New: Main menu background
-Scene: Josh getting BJ at living room
-Scene: Emelie riding on top at guest room
-Scene: Emelie using a dildo
-Added: Receive a gift from Josh
-Added: Dildo bed anal to gallery
-Added: Emelie couch BJ to gallery
-Added: Emelie on top to gallery
-Added: Sky color to gallery

-Fixed: User settings being saved to a wrong save file
-Fixed: Settings not loading as expected
-Fixed: White screen during yoga
-Fixed: Chapter 2 customer scene positions fixed
-Fixed: Some spelling mistakes
-Fixed: Josh livingroom collision between table and couch
-Fixed: Repeat some dialogue events and scenes afterwards
-Fixed: Cannot talk to Josh during night event
-Fixed: Josh asking for BJ not working
-Fixed: Fly by spaceship audio is too loud
-Fixed: Cum shots not working properly

-Removed: Tattoos from shop and customization options

C00kie

May 3, 2018
Cant start the game after starting it once. i only see a black screen and task manager says it stays at 635mb usage. cpu usage at 0

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes