-New: Sauna to Josh's apartment
-Scene: Emelie at sauna
-Scene: Josh joins Emelie at sauna
-Scene: Emelie gives a massage at sauna
-Scene: Emelie gives a massage at sauna 2

-Added: Simplified drink serving in chapter 2
-Added: New naked body for Josh
-Added: Corruption based dialogue with Josh
-Added: Dan character changed into a playable character (no content)
-Added: Kent character changed into a playable character (no content)
-Added: Customer character changed into a playable character (no content)
-Added: Cameraman dialogue to photoshoot 4 and 12
-Added: Photoshoot 12 scene updated with a new beginning animation
-Added: Ethan head turn when close
-Added: Some effects to the photoshoot scene with bad reputation Josh

-Fixed: Emelie vagina model adjusted
-Fixed: Josh is now naked in shower scenes 1 and 2
-Fixed: Camera position adjusted in shower scenes 1 and 2
-Fixed: Background music is now random
-Fixed: Some of Josh's body clipping issues
-Fixed: Photoshoot 2 lingerie set changed to a white one
-Fixed: Updated the appearance of beverage serving tutorial
-Fixed: Josh legs clipping to couch

-Removed: Mixing drinks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ModernLuxury-0.2.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

dess337

Jul 8, 2018
seems like first chapter is fucked. Josh doesn't wake up after you blow him unless you do it while you have under 9 corruption, which pretty much ends the first chapter.

Second chapter is fucked too if you click the wrong drinks (they are saved and you can't get rid of them) so you can't serve anyone.

The guide is kinda meh, its what's supposed to happen I guess, but it doesn't.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: The Warden

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
Hmmm. I have both Dan and Kent in the bar but the top option of dialog is not working. I am pretty sure the next sequence of events is agreeing to meet Dan in his room, but i can't seem to trigger it. Am i missing something? Did i do something out of sequence and bugger it up somehow?

Reactions: theSectClown

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
okay I encounter slightly bug , after the android reaches the 2nd phase as she is serving in the bar, after far advance in the game, the mc wake up and I access settings and somehow the settings just remain on screen and can't go away, the game is hidden behind the setting screen and there is no mouse pointer to click at the exit or apply.

I try to save as it is far into the game and try to reload, but it just send me to the title. and I load again and the same at the main menu screen.

Just suck that I had to redo from zero again, I already far advanced into the game and already got high corruption and almost bought everything.. except the stripper room, hire the stripper..

Also there is a guy that said that he can get the mc out, but as I talk to him nothing happen as I want to know more and nothing happens.

also what is the console function ? I bought it but I have no idea what it does.

Reactions: CherryWhy

Fox357

Jul 9, 2019
Hi there everyone. I noticed in chapter 1, she sometimes have wardrobe malfunctions. Is this random or can we trigger it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm glad you ditched the impossible drink side of things and made it easier to be able to serve the customers. Just need to sort out that mouse movement being sooooo slooooooooooow, trying to change what way to look is so bad.

Should also give the player some sort of notice that if you finish the Ethan photoshoots, it automatically ends chapter 1, a bit annoying cause I was enjoying trying out the new stuff in chapter 1.

Reactions: CherryWhy

Hamsunman

Nov 3, 2022
I'm having trouble where I can't seem to load a save that is in chapter 2. Nothing happens at all when I click it

Overall, like the game a lot though. Even with the bugs I think it's very promising

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I'm currently playing the latest version. Unfortunately, I still don't understand how I can advance the story with Josh. I seem to be "stuck" at the first step and don't know exactly what to do. Sometimes there's just a white image during yoga, which is annoying.
What's worse is that sometimes the camera seems to get stuck in the model (in her panties) and then it's no longer possible to play. Then the only thing that helps is to start again.

But if anyone can tell me how to understand the mechanics - the tasks - in order to make progress with Josh, I would be very grateful.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
I'm currently playing the latest version. Unfortunately, I still don't understand how I can advance the story with Josh. I seem to be "stuck" at the first step and don't know exactly what to do. Sometimes there's just a white image during yoga, which is annoying.
What's worse is that sometimes the camera seems to get stuck in the model (in her panties) and then it's no longer possible to play. Then the only thing that helps is to start again.

But if anyone can tell me how to understand the mechanics - the tasks - in order to make progress with Josh, I would be very grateful.
I think you have to give him a massage when he's on the couch and it should say he likes you more and just do that a few times. Some scenes are still buggy though. You also need to raise her corruption some I think. Usually gain corruption by cleaning and taking a shower.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Corruption is currently at 50 ...
I've already given him a few massages - it always stays at level 1

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes