3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
for curiosity sake what would be the other 2?
Didn't really have the other two in mind when I wrote that to be honest, but there are definitely other 3D games that I watch for updates on. I have played lots but If I had to pick two others they would probably be: Hunted on Eclipse-9 and Yuna: Reborn.
There are a lot more that I like and some of them aren't always consistent with updates or may be abandoned all together but I still hope for more content lol. I'll just drop a big list of 3D games I've enjoyed in no particular order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So there basically isn't a chapter 2 at the moment. At least chapter 1 is much better than it was. Not sure if it was the settings I chose, but the lighting could be better.

Reactions: combo_69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ModernLuxury-0.2.8.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: theSectClown

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I'm gonna wait until they finish or add a Male Protagonist to the game, looks nice tough

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
very good game so far, creative idea, good graphics, good gameplay, good scenes.

something I would like to see added to the game would be the choice of scenes, for example, when you go to clean the room you choose whether you want her to clean the room in full clothes, just with panties, naked, I think the variety of scenes is very good, but I would also like to see the previous scenes again.

another thing that would be nice would be the possibility for you to manually control the end of the scene, currently after a few seconds the scene ends, it would be nice to put the scene in a loop and if you want the scene to end you just need to press the spacebar for example.

but otherwise good game, good luck to the developer.

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
Not sure if it was the settings I chose, but the lighting could be better.
I activated Luma and the lighting was much better, but I lost about 10fps.

something that would be great to add to this game would be the possibility of editing the character's features, more breasts, less breasts, changing the hair, etc...

something similar to what you have in Beasts in the Sun, for example.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I activated Luma and the lighting was much better, but I lost about 10fps.

something that would be great to add to this game would be the possibility of editing the character's features, more breasts, less breasts, changing the hair, etc...

something similar to what you have in Beasts in the Sun, for example.
I'm using 4k TV, so whacked the res to max setting, but the shower and sauna scenes are so dark.

Something else that would be good is if you didn't have to change clothes all the damn time, I'd love to see her doing stuff in her nightgown, like yoga and cleaning the apartment, while cleaning the apartment naked eventually is good, I just think if she did it in her nightgown would be sexier, I just don't see why she has to change all the time before doing something.

Reactions: Fox357

LewisXI

Nov 11, 2023
This is a great game, I think the dev deserves way more patrons, too bad I'm way too tight on money this year

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Hiha Dev, love the game :D
But I think I found some bugs ;)

1:
2: A lot of clothing clipping: Josh's shirt, yoga clothing and the bottom of her red dress while getting a massage.
3. I can't seem to trigger massage 3/4/5 if they are even in there ;) If they're not, you might want to adjustthe walkthrough.
4. When selecting Passed Out Josh and selecting his dick in the bedroom, I got the reverse cowgirl on some occasions.
5. I also got the option to select his dick at breakfast, which triggered the reverse cowgirl.

Something else that would be good is if you didn't have to change clothes all the damn time, I'd love to see her doing stuff in her nightgown, like yoga and cleaning the apartment, while cleaning the apartment naked eventually is good, I just think if she did it in her nightgown would be sexier, I just don't see why she has to change all the time before doing something.
Kinda agree here.
But it would be nice to have the option not tho change clothes before a shower when she's naked, or ask Josh if she can stay naked for example ;)

It would also be nice that Josh won't let you go that easily whenhis affection changes. Maybe have an option to review affection somewhere in game, as you can with a lot of other games ;)

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
3. I can't seem to trigger massage 3/4/5 if they are even in there ;) If they're not, you might want to adjustthe walkthrough.
I had this problem in 0.2.7 too, but it was fixed with 0.2.8.
Save and reload the save game and then try the massage again.
Should work to reach the missing achievements.

However, I can't play Chapter 2 because the message appears on the first day after talking to Dan in the bar that that's it with the content for Chapter 2.

The desire for more freedom when choosing clothes has been mentioned many times, but unfortunately our Cherry seems to be a little resistant when it comes to this.
It doesn't make much sense to go to Josh in a bath towel, have to change, give a naked massage, then put the bath towel back on and then take a shower. Here MC could definitely go into the bathroom naked and then leave with the bath towel. I hope that our android will be introduced to some logical and energy-saving routines here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinus Tushy

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
The desire for more freedom when choosing clothes has been mentioned many times, but unfortunately our Cherry seems to be a little resistant when it comes to this.
It doesn't make much sense to go to Josh in a bath towel, have to change, give a naked massage, then put the bath towel back on and then take a shower. Here MC could definitely go into the bathroom naked and then leave with the bath towel. I hope that our android will be introduced to some logical and energy-saving routines here.
The only thing I can think of why it would make sense, is because Josh needs to be reset (room/kitchen/living room)

However, I can't play Chapter 2 because the message appears on the first day after talking to Dan in the bar that that's it with the content for Chapter 2.
I managed to play Chapter 2 in an earlier version ;) Good to see a dev that takes a step back to make good on content and promises tho. Too many games on here that have a LOT going on and never seem to update or even fix bugs ;)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The thought has already occurred to me, but then it would be extremely poorly programmed.
Why come out of the shower, change clothes and then enter the charging station?

It is a pointless step that was explained some time ago by saying that clothing routines should be tested.
Now these have long been known and have been tested extensively - and unfortunately cause a lot of misunderstanding that they still exist.

The MC was given a dress in order to get ahead with the massage, but then took it off anyway because there was no other option (for example, avoiding the BJ and just giving a massage again, where the dress would be exaggerated anyway and more like that). dressing gown or bath towel would be more appropriate.) is simply an unnecessary accumulation of additional steps in the quest sequence.

The selection menu for the quests already shows that options are possible. It can't actually be that difficult to create a selection menu for clothing here. But I think the problem is that many animations were only programmed with one outfit. The clothes are not put on separately but there are different avatars that are loaded by going to the wardrobe.

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
It is a pointless step that was explained some time ago by saying that clothing routines should be tested.
Now these have long been known and have been tested extensively - and unfortunately cause a lot of misunderstanding that they still exist.
Good point. Maybe it's lower on the priority list to implement it??
If anything, for me it slows the game down a lot. And given the chance, I'd run around naked in any game all day ;)

In real life too, but apparently you can't.
And now I have to look for a new grocery store, my parents won't call me and for some wierd reason there's this strange dude hovering around when I take out the trash....

At least I'm saving money on laudry ;)

On a side note: I love how the game instructs you to "turn on the dishwasher" as an android and the next scene's she's doing the dishes LOL So basically this is a lewd dishwasher-sim xD

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
On a side note: I love how the game instructs you to "turn on the dishwasher" as an android and the next scene's she's doing the dishes LOL So basically this is a lewd dishwasher-sim xD
Not forgetting to mop the floor, clean up behind the couch, put away the dishes, pick up the beer cans, take out the trash. It would almost be a maid simulation if the other rooms weren't neglected.
When will the bathroom be cleaned or Josh's bed linen changed and why does Josh sleep in his bed when he could use the other bedroom - especially when Emelie sits naked on the charging station.

Questions about questions.

Reactions: Tinus Tushy

Alba66681

Feb 6, 2021

hi, to unlock the massage (2,3,4 and 5) this happens in the morning when you choose the first action.

skip the first action in the morning

ttant

May 7, 2017
probably already reported, but there is a bug in chapter2.
After getting the end of chapter message, if you press F on the bar register, you can close it.
Mouse allow you to look somewhere else, but the bar interface (where you can select drinks) remains (as it doesn't close / hide), which blocks some view.

theSectClown

May 24, 2023
I understand that it’s all a matter of taste, but in the previous version I liked the appearance better. There was natural beauty in the heroine’s face, without makeup. I liked the texture of the nipples better in the previous version.

Reactions: muthaluva
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes