5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
i know moiarte made some animations videos in the past but i cant find it anywhere, if you have it can you post it here please (all of them if possible) :)

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Well, Moiarte, with this you give me to understand that I can't upload (translate) anything in Spanish of your content...
But I would like to know why you block me, I mean, I don't upload anything new of your content (of payment), moreover others upload it that have nothing to do with me, the only thing I do is to translate what they upload here to the forum, I don't upload to the e-hentai what I translate out of respect for you (I leave you my link so you can verify that I don't upload anything of your current content in that page: ).

Bueno, Moiarte, con esto me da entender que no puedo subir (traducir) nada en español de su contenido...
Pero me gustaría saber porque me bloqueo, quiero decir, yo no subo nada nuevo de su contenido (de pago), es más lo suben otros que no tienen nada que ver conmigo yo lo único que hago es traducir lo que suben acá al foro nada más, tampoco lo subo al e-hentai lo que yo traduzco por respeto a usted (le dejo mi link para que pueda verificar que no subo nada de su contenido actual en esa pag: ).

Me gustaría que me diera una respuesta del motivo del baneo.

araña5712

Sep 29, 2019
Well, Moiarte, with this you give me to understand that I can't upload (translate) anything in Spanish of your content...
But I would like to know why you block me, I mean, I don't upload anything new of your content (of payment), moreover others upload it that have nothing to do with me, the only thing I do is to translate what they upload here to the forum, I don't upload to the e-hentai what I translate out of respect for you (I leave you my link so you can verify that I don't upload anything of your current content in that page: ).

Bueno, Moiarte, con esto me da entender que no puedo subir (traducir) nada en español de su contenido...
Pero me gustaría saber porque me bloqueo, quiero decir, yo no subo nada nuevo de su contenido (de pago), es más lo suben otros que no tienen nada que ver conmigo yo lo único que hago es traducir lo que suben acá al foro nada más, tampoco lo subo al e-hentai lo que yo traduzco por respeto a usted (le dejo mi link para que pueda verificar que no subo nada de su contenido actual en esa pag: ).

Si ya te bloqueó, pues comparte lo que tengas de los nuevos, no creo que te permitam seguir

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020

Hola disculpas, no manejo mis redes sociales directamente, tengo personas que lo hacen por mi, ya te desbloqueé y te seguí para evitar inconveninetes sin razón...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote