5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
It really sucks that there's nowhere where we can read these comics, no site has any of Moiarte comics that came out within this last year i feel like.
I wish he would lower the subscribtion fee to his patreon, 25 bucks is just waaaay too much for a lot of us (and that's not even the tier that gets you access to all of his work).
It's freaking frustrating to not be able to neither support the guy nor get access to his work, we're stuck with reading all his old comics over and over again..
(ps: this is not a rant, so don't come at me barking.)

Last edited:

jenny_summers

Jul 11, 2020
It really sucks that there's nowhere where we can read these comics, no site has any of Moiarte comics that came out within this last year i feel like.
I wish he would lower the subscribtion fee to his patreon, 25 bucks is just waaaay too much for a lot of us (and that's not even the tier that gets you access to all of his work).
It's freaking frustrating to not be able to neither support the guy nor get access to his work, we're stuck with reading all his old comics over and over again..
(ps: this is not a rant, so don't come at me barking.)
his work is worth every penny, I think he is the best at what he does but I agree with what you say. Maybe it would be good to have a lower rate where you can maybe see sketches or previews of what he does.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
his work is worth every penny, I think he is the best at what he does but I agree with what you say. Maybe it would be good to have a lower rate where you can maybe see sketches or previews of what he does.
I'm sorry but I don't think there's anyone out there with a brain willing to spend money on sketches and previews, that would be beyond silly.
Also we'll agree to disagree on this but "worth every penny" is a massive exageration in my eyes, 45 dollars per month for some comic doesn't matter how good it is isn't worth it. But maybe we don't value 45dollars the same and that's fine of course.
(There's a lot of great artists and devs out there who create some amazing work with their comics, adult games, animations etc but still have some very affordable tiers on their patreon page for an important part of their fans, i think if Moiarte did the same he'd have even more fans subscribing to his patreon, just my opinion)

Eita08

May 20, 2022
Market sets the price, as long as there are people willing to pay the price, it will stay up. Moreover people are less inclined to leak content if they are paying top dolar for it.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Market sets the price, as long as there are people willing to pay the price, it will stay up. Moreover people are less inclined to leak content if they are paying top dolar for it.
Indeed, and because the guy doesn't advertise or really do anything to increase awareness of his work he'll slowly bleed subs as people get tired of paying the premium, until he has to change, one way or another.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote