5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
these people XD, create accounts just to ask for the comics, there is no way that someone share something with them
maybe i would do it if it's a old user who leak content or a compressor

Reactions: Bossko

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Hahahaha exactly, who in their mind is gonna spend money to get something just to then send it for free for some random stranger ? Didn't know that people were this naive tbh, lol.

Reactions: Bossko

Orc690

Nov 26, 2022
these people XD, create accounts just to ask for the comics, there is no way that someone share something with them
maybe i would do it if it's a old user who leak content or a compressor
Mate I can offer to cover a portion of your subscription fee in exchange for the new comcis.

Orc690

Nov 26, 2022
People who can’t afford to buy the subscription can Form a telegram group, share the 25$ and buy the subscription. The person who made the subscription then takes screenshots of the new comics and sends it to the telegram group. People who are interested can reply to this thread. Thanks!

jordan1425

Jun 22, 2021
People who can’t afford to buy the subscription can Form a telegram group, share the 25$ and buy the subscription. The person who made the subscription then takes screenshots of the new comics and sends it to the telegram group. People who are interested can reply to this thread. Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote