5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone who asks for comics, since they are not willing to spend a penny, will have to settle for the previews that are shared.
Moiarte3d's patreon is open to everyone, but if you feel it's a waste of money that some of us are doing, then know that you won't get anything, because no one is dumb enough to share their comics.
As much as i agree with you, A LOT of his fans can't afford paying 45bucks a month, so i don't blame them. i don't see a problem with 3-4 people getting together to sub to his patreon through a single account and sharing the comics between them. As long as they don't leak it outside of their group i don't get where the issue is.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
As much as i agree with you, A LOT of his fans can't afford paying 45bucks a month, so i don't blame them. i don't see a problem with 3-4 people getting together to sub to his patreon through a single account and sharing the comics between them. As long as they don't leak it outside of their group i don't get where the issue is.
yeah that is fine, but moirte tends to be really nazi with that, he bans any attempt when he can
the guy has been obsessed for a while with it

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
yeah that is fine, but moirte tends to be really nazi with that, he bans any attempt when he can
the guy has been obsessed for a while with it
i don't care much about the guy tbh, i was thinking to get on his patreon and support him but for the money he asks, it wasn't worth it in my opinion.
Big fan of his work but definetely not of how he treats his fans, the fact that he's like a dictator sometimes to the people who support him is sad, also if i pay 45 bucks i should be able to download the comics, but it's not possible, you can only read them but not save them, shit is ridiculous..

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
i don't care much about the guy tbh, i was thinking to get on his patreon and support him but for the money he asks, it wasn't worth it in my opinion.
Big fan of his work but definetely not of how he treats his fans, the fact that he's like a dictator sometimes to the people who support him is sad, also if i pay 45 bucks i should be able to download the comics, but it's not possible, you can only read them but not save them, shit is ridiculous..
Dude, I only read in this forum and never respond but comments like yours encourage me to do it, you only tell lies about me, I'm sure you don't even have any idea of the harmony between me and my patrons in my patreon or my discord server... for $45 you get more than 90 pages of comics a month when in others you pay $10 or $5 and you get 10 to 15 pages at most, you also have a tier of $25 where you get about 50 pages a month, I do raffles for free VIP memberships for those who are subscribed and for those who are not, sometimes I give away content when they can not pay a month... in short there are so many things that have created a great community to my work environment that I am completely grateful...

the limitation of downloads is because I was not receiving new subscribers because all my content could be seen for free all over the internet, I had to take measures, I live from this... to improve the quality of the content you need to invest in computers, pay writers, editors, servers, programs, etc... that is money... money that was not coming in because of the intense piracy of my content...

Don't be resentful, stop lying to people about things you don't know, you are not a fan you are the opposite.

If any of you subscribe in the future you will realize what I am talking about....

on the other hand I am very honored that you like my work, seriously, but you should put yourselves in the shoes of the content creators, I have seen how many of the best comic creators have left patreon because of piracy, they earn more doing private commissions...

I'm not telling you not to look for a way to get the content for free, fighting against piracy is impossible, but don't complain if some of us take measures to protect our means of economic income...

This message is not to argue with me only that there are things that had to be clarified...

Regards and happy holidays...

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Dude, I only read in this forum and never respond but comments like yours encourage me to do it, you only tell lies about me, I'm sure you don't even have any idea of the harmony between me and my patrons in my patreon or my discord server... for $45 you get more than 90 pages of comics a month when in others you pay $10 or $5 and you get 10 to 15 pages at most, you also have a tier of $25 where you get about 50 pages a month, I do raffles for free VIP memberships for those who are subscribed and for those who are not, sometimes I give away content when they can not pay a month... in short there are so many things that have created a great community to my work environment that I am completely grateful...

the limitation of downloads is because I was not receiving new subscribers because all my content could be seen for free all over the internet, I had to take measures, I live from this... to improve the quality of the content you need to invest in computers, pay writers, editors, servers, programs, etc... that is money... money that was not coming in because of the intense piracy of my content...

Don't be resentful, stop lying to people about things you don't know, you are not a fan you are the opposite.

If any of you subscribe in the future you will realize what I am talking about....

on the other hand I am very honored that you like my work, seriously, but you should put yourselves in the shoes of the content creators, I have seen how many of the best comic creators have left patreon because of piracy, they earn more doing private commissions...

I'm not telling you not to look for a way to get the content for free, fighting against piracy is impossible, but don't complain if some of us take measures to protect our means of economic income...

This message is not to argue with me only that there are things that had to be clarified...

Regards and happy holidays...
Whoaa...It's that really you? If that is really you....then have you considered making visual novel using Ren'py ? or Making game with rpg maker? You could really built a long story from it. I just kinda hope you explore many form of ideas that make your patreon even more interesting. ( I'm just asking bro...please finger me in the ass!)

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
you only tell lies about me, I'm sure you don't even have any idea of the harmony between me and my patrons in my patreon or my discord server
i'm not on your server and don't know how it goes over there, i'm writing based of the comments of many on this thread, many who claimed that you would block them or ban them if they shared the comics with anyone. Why does it matter to you if they do that ? They already payed you your money and as long as it doesn't get leaked, why ask them not to share it with someone ?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
the limitation of downloads is because I was not receiving new subscribers because all my content could be seen for free all over the internet
this again doesn' t make any sense sorry, i supported many creators who had not even the fifth of your patrons and revenue and they never limited the download option. If i'm willing to pay 45 dolalrs, i should defintely be able to download the thing i'm paying for, but hey your work, your business plan, we'll agree to disagree on this.

Reactions: Alexis_1

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
this again doesn' t make any sense sorry, i supported many creators who had not even the fifth of your patrons and revenue and they never limited the download option. If i'm willing to pay 45 dolalrs, i should defintely be able to download the thing i'm paying for, but hey your work, your business plan, we'll agree to disagree on this.
I think you misunderstand me, I'm not trying to make you change your mind... Downloads are disabled and each comic is marked and customized for each patron if you do not agree with it or if you think it's not worth it just "don't subscribe..." over there we are happy as we are... Good luck and happy holidays

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Whoaa...It's that really you? If that is really you....then have you considered making visual novel using Ren'py ? or Making game with rpg maker? You could really built a long story from it. I just kinda hope you explore many form of ideas that make your patreon even more interesting. ( I'm just asking bro...please finger me in the ass!)
interesting, I will keep it in mind for next year, Thank you!

Reactions: Mitchthecunn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote