5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
i don't care much about the guy tbh, i was thinking to get on his patreon and support him but for the money he asks, it wasn't worth it in my opinion.
Big fan of his work but definetely not of how he treats his fans, the fact that he's like a dictator sometimes to the people who support him is sad, also if i pay 45 bucks i should be able to download the comics, but it's not possible, you can only read them but not save them, shit is ridiculous..
what he said was rude to say the least, although i sort of understand where he is coming from, its easy to forget that most people turn to piracy because its not possible for them to pay using conventional methods or they simply do not have the funds but that isnt really your problem, you're a creator and im sure you've got bills like everyone else so its not fair for you to lose money either.. after all its not like you're holding a gun to anyone and telling them "buy my work!" lol.
hope you had a nice christmas and new year, welcome to 2023!

regarding the visual story telling, yes, i think i speak for everyone when i say something like that could be very good for you and people would for sure go ape for it.

below is an example of a similar artist who seems to have abanonded their project:
Black New World Order

Reactions: Bossko
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote