5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bossko

Jan 9, 2021

I am creating this post for those who I feel are lost with the monthly updates....
First of all, in the HOTTER tier I offer 25 pages of comics every month while in the VIP tier I offer 50 pages... That's something I never do since the HOTTER tier always get more than 30 pages per month and the VIP tier certainly get more than 60 pages...
I didn't think it would be necessary to keep doing a monthly summary of the updates but some people have no idea what they get or don't bother to look for the dates of the posts here on patreon...
November 2022:
Hotter Tier: The Dark ones 9 - 43 pages
VIP tier: Extra charity 5 - 20 pages
After Earth - 26 pages
Alpha Male of the house - 16 pages
Spell - 21 pages
December 2022 :
Hotter tier: Cuckold in Africa 11 (Christmas chapter) 44 pages
VIP tier: Alpha male of the house (Christmas chapter) 80 pages
January 2023:
Hotter tier: BTO Asia vol 1 - 30 pages
VIP tier: BTO ortega's Chronicles - 36 pages
Spell 5 - 48 pages
February 2023 (so far)
Hotter tier: Everything for my son - 33 pages
From November 2022 to today the patrons in the HOTTER tier have received 150 pages.
From November 2022 until today the patrons in the VIP tier have received 247 pages...
If you want to know the content delivered a couple of months before November 2022 check here

I do this also to watch my back as some ill-intentioned people either ask for a refund without a real excuse or complain to patreon for (moiarte not delivering content)...
Hugs to everyone!
Moiarte3D

Aug 4, 2021

I am creating this post for those who I feel are lost with the monthly updates....
First of all, in the HOTTER tier I offer 25 pages of comics every month while in the VIP tier I offer 50 pages... That's something I never do since the HOTTER tier always get more than 30 pages per month and the VIP tier certainly get more than 60 pages...
I didn't think it would be necessary to keep doing a monthly summary of the updates but some people have no idea what they get or don't bother to look for the dates of the posts here on patreon...
November 2022:
Hotter Tier: The Dark ones 9 - 43 pages
VIP tier: Extra charity 5 - 20 pages
After Earth - 26 pages
Alpha Male of the house - 16 pages
Spell - 21 pages
December 2022 :
Hotter tier: Cuckold in Africa 11 (Christmas chapter) 44 pages
VIP tier: Alpha male of the house (Christmas chapter) 80 pages
January 2023:
Hotter tier: BTO Asia vol 1 - 30 pages
VIP tier: BTO ortega's Chronicles - 36 pages
Spell 5 - 48 pages
February 2023 (so far)
Hotter tier: Everything for my son - 33 pages
From November 2022 to today the patrons in the HOTTER tier have received 150 pages.
From November 2022 until today the patrons in the VIP tier have received 247 pages...
If you want to know the content delivered a couple of months before November 2022 check here

I do this also to watch my back as some ill-intentioned people either ask for a refund without a real excuse or complain to patreon for (moiarte not delivering content)...
Hugs to everyone!
Moiarte3D
Good evening I'm from Brazil -Rio de Janeiro if you can pass it on to me and want some encouragement ..could I leave my email and we could talk because I like everyone but I'm a FAN of mrs keagan,,,,, and some that are still for someone to post like LOVELY SWEET SWDISH WIFE 5 COMPLETE AND 6.........CUCKOLD IN AFRICA 10..11 AND SO MANY OTHERS............OKOK THANK YOU.. .......here in RIO DE JANEIRO VERY HOT......

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Good evening I'm from Brazil -Rio de Janeiro if you can pass it on to me and want some encouragement ..could I leave my email and we could talk because I like everyone but I'm a FAN of mrs keagan,,,,, and some that are still for someone to post like LOVELY SWEET SWDISH WIFE 5 COMPLETE AND 6.........CUCKOLD IN AFRICA 10..11 AND SO MANY OTHERS............OKOK THANK YOU.. .......here in RIO DE JANEIRO VERY HOT......
Hi, im from Yugoslavia, bery jot here, yo need tudos os comics because Im from Yugoslavia and it bery hot aqui.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote