5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Infinitygh1

Jun 9, 2022
I think that series was unfinished, but it will continue in another form with different content. Sometimes Moiarte had technical difficulties, he lost character models, or something happened, or he just didn't want to continue with that comic. The last thing I saw about it was this.

Hello friends, due to many requests for quite a long time I bring you back this comic... "A dead king is a replaced king" One of my first comics which I couldn't continue because I lost all the characters after my precious hard drives were damaged at that time (I was a complete newbie and didn't back up anything lol).
With this story I want to satisfy some requests made by many of you like: More latinas, a break from cuckold plots, include tattooed gansters, double penetrations, among others...
Although the story keeps the original essence, this time our girls are from Venezuela and their father is a well known and well connected drug dealer with a lot of money but he is betrayed by a rival drug dealer and is killed... before he died, he always told his wife Norma that in case something bad happened to him, she and their daughters should call "Jermain Olsen" another drug dealer who he considered his "real friend" who ran his business in the United States... In a short time the Venezuelan girls will arrive in the United States in search of refuge with this Jermain... But nothing happens as they thought and Jermain not only ends up replacing Norma's deceased husband, but they all end up becoming the Latin whores of a huge and powerful gang of gangsters...
I look forward to starting this comic next month for you guys!!
Love for Everyone
Moiarte3D

Files
6FE9B83D-B2D1-47E8-B954-8E891D45BE0F.png

Reactions: uranos and Bossko

Infinitygh1

Jun 9, 2022
Sorry again, I'm just an amateur translator, dude. I only have a Ipad, no keyboard or mouse, it's more difficult to write and do it exactly in the speech bubbles without those peripherals. From time to time I like to do small jobs, but this is too much work for me. But I have all the Moiarte content, I'm seeing them in my file and as far as I know all those comics came out originally only in English, maybe you just need to find the sources on the internet where they made those translations. I think there is a pirate that is publishing the comics and I think he already shared several of them, look for him, dude. It's all I can do for you.

Reactions: est1807

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Moiarte managed to create with his art a sequence with a lot of lasciviousness that almost every young person idealizes in their thoughts.
When he sees a woman with a very, very large ass.
Wanting her to sit on top of your cock with her huge ass and allowing the lucky guy to suck her big breasts.
Congratulations to the author for the creation.

M4F2023

Apr 17, 2023
THE ALPHA MALE OF THE HOUSE VOL 6.3 ( total chapter 96 pages)
Rest pages 61-96
vol63 61-96.JPG
Remember - min 30 retweet for next chapter VOL7

Thank you very much!

Reactions: uranos

L_moreno

Jul 1, 2020
Here you go, dude. There are some things that I didn't like how exactly they are translated, but that's what I was able to do Enjoy!

View attachment 2658084

View attachment 2658085

View attachment 2658086
Here you go, dude. There are some things that I didn't like how exactly they are translated, but that's what I was able to do Enjoy!

View attachment 2658084

View attachment 2658085

View attachment 2658086
Hello friend, what comic are these pages from?
thanks thanks for answering me :D

Infinitygh1

Jun 9, 2022
Hello friend, what comic are these pages from?
thanks thanks for answering me :D
I really don't know, dude. I think it's the continuation of A DEAD KING IS A REPLACED KING or it's just a few loose pages that Moiarte made for his fans. In any case, ask the friend who asked me to translate those pages, I don't know where he got them from.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote