5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone know how to explain the difference between moiarte's hottier and vip plans? In the hottier he picks up the dark ones, spell and the millers, everything for my son but I was also wondering if the ones that stay in the vip after some time he sends them to the hottier?

I tried to look on his patreon for something easier explaining which subscription gives the right to which hentais but I was in doubt and another thing was that I've seen some like The Millers, he put him as a VIP and then went to the hottier in case he usually only puts us in VIPs the releases and then send them to the hottier after some time

sorry for my bad English lol

Last edited:

iheartbukkake

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to explain the difference between moiarte's hottier and vip plans? In the hottier he picks up the dark ones, spell and the millers, everything for my son but I was also wondering if the ones that stay in the vip after some time he sends them to the hottier?

I tried to look on his patreon for something easier explaining which subscription gives the right to which hentais but I was in doubt and another thing was that I've seen some like The Millers, he put him as a VIP and then went to the hottier in case he usually only puts us in VIPs the releases and then send them to the hottier after some time

sorry for my bad English lol
I asked him this exact question. The ones that are in the VIP tier are staying there, he told me there are no plans for them to be moved to the hotter tier after some time. So if you want those comics, you need to pay for the VIP tier unfortunately.

Reactions: makarovs
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote