5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Looks like the idea of a free discord channel turned out to be a burnout for the author. Making comics for an audience that pays him and for an audience that is always begging for something free is very unreasonable. He should have just ignored the fact that someone is putting his work online for free and continued to silently work on what he was working on at his usual pace, while still making good money. It's sad if he's abandoned it for good. He had unique comics in terms of models, and not many people do stories like that. I hope he can rethink what he was working on and come back to us
What are you talking about. He's still active on discord and was taking a break

ImlerithRate

Formerly 'CrystalGlass'
Jan 17, 2020
What are you talking about. He's still active on discord and was taking a break
I don't have access to his discord or his patreon. And when someone asks for a link or just asks how the news with the author is, you goblins are silent for some reason. But now when I've jumped to conclusions, you've decided to bark.

ImlerithRate

Formerly 'CrystalGlass'
Jan 17, 2020
My point still stand btw. Trying to please two camps at the same time will do no good in the end. I'm not surprised he decided to take a break.

Last edited:

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
I don't have access to his discord or his patreon. And when someone asks for a link or just asks how the news with the author is, you goblins are silent for some reason. But now when I've jumped to conclusions, you've decided to bark.
Because invites are only given by moiarte and he only gives them out at the start of the month on his twitter/x

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote