5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
Thank you so much for uploading cuckold 7 here i does someone have the complete chapter of black take over 5?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
1 - Black Power 5 = History is getting lost, the boys could win, good grades and the Day, for this good performance, leave the boys with the principal and teachers. If and why black, because blacks have to be, stupid (rejected as without intelligence, incapable), because women don't like them as they are, having a handsome black man, singer, a good policeman, an honest person, that everyone admires and all women want.

Reactions: Johnweak

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
1 - Black Power 5 = History is getting lost, the boys could win, good grades and the Day, for this good performance, leave the boys with the principal and teachers. If and why black, because blacks have to be, stupid (rejected as without intelligence, incapable), because women don't like them as they are, having a handsome black man, singer, a good policeman, an honest person, that everyone admires and all women want.
Do u have the complete chapter of black take 5 stutzel? Pls share it thank you

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
so guys any news in spanish? Extra charity 4? slave ? cuckold in africa 7? We will try to move and comment on the new comics. Is the covid19 where you live controlled? Here in Brazil, in the state of RJ 12 thousand dead, in Brazil we have already reached more than 60 thousand dead. And the dollar to 7 reias then 1 dollar is worth x7 my currency, which makes it impossible to sign the page. And the people who sent me these images for me to use on Instagram (unofficial) stopped. so I must be without news for guys.

Reactions: Johnweak
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote