Comics Molly [Series Ongoing] [l8eralgames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
under_the_hood.jpg
Overview:
Molly has fallen in love with her father, but he might need some encouragement to see things her way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Artist: l8eralgames - -
Other Comics by l8eralgames: Erica Is Mine - One Cup of Sugar - Tales From The Woods - Unlocking Mia
Games by l8eralgames: Her Android Tears - Reconnect - Shag the Hag - The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1979 x 2872
Pages: 80
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

MOLLY #1: UNDER THE HOOD
( .cbr): - - - - -
(.png): - - - - -

MOLLY #2: DADDY DAUGHTER DAY
( .cbr): - - - - - -
(.png): - - - - - -

molly_1_015.png molly_1_036.png molly_1_042.png

Last edited by a moderator:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
When’s the next chapter planned to be released?
unsure. i'm doing a comic a month, though. next one is different characters, though.

i haven't yet had any feedback from anyone to say if they liked molly enough to get more of her. i'm not a popular dev. :D

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
unsure. i'm doing a comic a month, though. next one is different characters, though.

i haven't yet had any feedback from anyone to say if they liked molly enough to get more of her. i'm not a popular dev. :D
actually, i tell a lie.

i had a complaint advising the main male character looks terrible so the comic is terrible.

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
That’s fair. I think the comic looks 0”pretty decent. It’s different from the other forms of CGI comics out there, but I don’t think in a bad way. So now you’ve got one positive review of molly :)

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That’s fair. I think the comic looks 0”pretty decent. It’s different from the other forms of CGI comics out there, but I don’t think in a bad way. So now you’ve got one positive review of molly :)
thanks! to be honest, i didn't take the criticism to heart and would most likely make new episodes because i liked the character.

the new one i'm doing for this month was because i used a heavily modified character not made for daz. i had to figure out a way to import it as an obj and create morphs out of it and then modified it more in daz blah blah blah.

1680675642877.png

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
So the lie was the promise that it was "only once". Witty t-shirt print, I hope daddy doesn't end up this way.
The cartoon style is unusual, but unusual characters (and spicy dialogue) is the reason why I follow your work.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So the lie was the promise that it was "only once". Witty t-shirt print, I hope daddy doesn't end up this way.
The cartoon style is unusual, but unusual characters (and spicy dialogue) is the reason why I follow your work.
thanks! :) i like different characters. especially over the past year, i've been working to get as far into customizing the models my own way and using less "off the shelf" characters.

it's a lot more work, but it's more fun to do.

i personally love toons, but not TOO toony. it's a hard balance to keep. but we keep trucking.

Reactions: g659039

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
Loved Shag the Hag, and this looks cute. First I'm seeing it, but I'll be following you more closely from now on, methinks.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Loved Shag the Hag, and this looks cute. First I'm seeing it, but I'll be following you more closely from now on, methinks.
am uploading another one here this evening if i can pull my finger out. otherwise, i have it on itch and 8muses already.

Reactions: ZomBotHD

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i finally put this up for supporters. i was a week late as i had a rather shitty flu and forgot last week to upload it.

i've also uploaded it on , but early access is 2 bucks if you want it. it will be free after the 18th, though. i'll then upload it here on f95zone somewhere.

Reactions: Smarmint

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
didn't know this existed till the other night, now i kind of wish i still didn't because i'm gonna be eagerly awaiting episode 3.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
didn't know this existed till the other night, now i kind of wish i still didn't because i'm gonna be eagerly awaiting episode 3.
i'll make another. i'm kind of alternating around a few ideas atm. my next one is called "peppermint", and will be a bit longer than molly was (feels like it'll be around 120 pages, but might go a little longer.

i was going to then do another Tales from the Woods but the first didn't get downloaded all that much, so i assume wasn't liked as much as the other things i do. so, you might get another molly after peppermint.

1692087211845.png

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
L8ERALgames

Will you create more comics with Molly? The story has potential... And Molly herself is really nicely drawn. The character itself is cool and pretty. I'm certainly interested in continuing their adventures.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote