Comics Tales from the Woods #1 [2023-07-22] [l8eralgames]

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
1689941602013.png

Overview:
First in a new series based on the game, Shag the Hag. Each comic will be a standalone tale of some denizens from the Woods.

Evan jogs through the Woods almost every night. He thinks he's seen enough weird to last a lifetime and thinks there's nothing left which will surprise. Then he meets a ghoul and his life might change forever...​

Thread Created: 2023-07-21
Artist: l8eralgames - - -
Other Comics by l8eralgames: Erica Is Mine - Molly 1: Under The Hood - One Cup of Sugar - Unlocking Mia
Games by l8eralgames: Her Android Tears - Reconnect - Shag the Hag - The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1979 x 2872
Pages: 132
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
( .cbr)
: - - - - -
(.jpg): - - - - -

dead_sexy_001 copy.jpg dead_sexy_018 copy.jpg dead_sexy_025 copy.jpg dead_sexy_045 copy.jpg dead_sexy_048 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
L8ERALgames did you grow up a horror fan? Your Frankenhooker in Shag the Hag
reminds me a bit of Trash from Return Of The Living Dead.
:D 100% i did.

i used to run a horror movie review site back in the late 90s/early 00s. amateur and indie horror (and sexploitation) mostly. used to get sent videos and am still friends with a few of the indie film makers of the time.

burned out on actual horror movies, though. but i love the aesthetics of the more cheerful ones.

and then i love goth things, too (was once a goth until i developed a momentary love of colorful mambo beach shirts). so i sort of love tim burtony/addams family things.

Reactions: Beefycups

Beefycups

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for the fun comic! Yeah I was a young lad happily watching Elvira's Movie Macabre every Sunday. I love the classic cheesy horror, and some of the new aint that bad.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the fun comic! Yeah I was a young lad happily watching Elvira's Movie Macabre every Sunday. I love the classic cheesy horror, and some of the new aint that bad.
elvira...

*shivers with delight*