3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 30, 2017
The Goddess of Fertility... This is going to be the only "fantasy" character in my game and essentially she wants the MC to impregnate all the ladies in the new city he moved in. Still not 100% on the body type and I may or may not put her in the first verision of the VN. Let me know what you think.
View attachment 1334888
Love both the render and the idea, hope to see more of it.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
The Goddess of Fertility... This is going to be the only "fantasy" character in my game and essentially she wants the MC to impregnate all the ladies in the new city he moved in. Still not 100% on the body type and I may or may not put her in the first verision of the VN. Let me know what you think.
View attachment 1334888
You should add it in my opinion... it's great!!!

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1334888
Strong birthing Hips, Thighs, and ass now that's my kind Tropy Wife.

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Not sure she looks old enough

View attachment 1333237
Yeah, face is old enough, great for "mom" role (or a story where she's both mom of teen son and daughter of older father, and both fucks her). Only thing, maybe tits should be kind of "rounder and softer" if you know what i mean. Not too big or too saggy, just more of "mature" feel. And, i don't know if you meant it , but her eyes somewhat reminds me of japanese/asian women - nothing wrong with it, just saying...

Reactions: Morgan42

Decus

May 13, 2019
View attachment 1334888
A gorgeous Goddess of fertility, beautiful !!! Face and body, allied !!! Almost in the Greek style.
And what are the doubts...? What do you want to change..? You can show what your Goddess can still be...

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1334888
Thanks for the feedback everyone, definitely will add her in and I think it will make the story more fun and interesting. Here is just body shots. I like how she turned out and I am excite to put her in the VN and then hopefully get this first version out by this weekend. Cheers :) 1front.png 1back.png

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd ... even though they're all great

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone, definitely will add her in and I think it will make the story more fun and interesting. Here is just body shots. I like how she turned out and I am excite to put her in the VN and then hopefully get this first version out by this weekend. Cheers :) View attachment 1335479 View attachment 1335480
It looks great, I can't wait to see the final result... hopefully the quality of the dialogues will be up to the quality of the graphic content...

Reactions: jojozz
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes