3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Thanks for the feedback everyone, definitely will add her in and I think it will make the story more fun and interesting. Here is just body shots. I like how she turned out and I am excite to put her in the VN and then hopefully get this first version out by this weekend. Cheers :) View attachment 1335479 View attachment 1335480
In my opinion your Venus is very good, if she's the goddess of fertility that's mean she's will have big/strong hips meaning the strong "seed" on her belly... I can't wait to see your game!

Reactions: jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
why is she orange?
Orange? I felt like it looked more dark olive skin/tanned skin. It was also a shade of color I didn't use on other characters to make her more different. I personally like the look of it but I can see other people preferring a paler complexion.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Orange? I felt like it looked more dark olive skin/tanned skin. It was also a shade of color I didn't use on other characters to make her more different. I personally like the look of it but I can see other people preferring a paler complexion.
you mean like this?

LR 2.png LR 1.png

If you want the skin to be a bit tanner, just up your character's translucency by a few 0.20. or chance the texture's color a bit darker.

Decus

May 13, 2019
Jojozz, remember, men are very often confused about colors and are mostly unable to distinguish shades. This is a scientifically proven fact. If someone does not see the difference, relatively speaking, between orange and brown.., this does not mean at all that you have problems...
If what you are doing is not a commercial project, stop paying attention to someone else's preference...

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
A beautiful swimsuit and an original print, it looks interesting.
The legs are gorgeous !!! In my subjective opinion, your model has surpassed the game one.
I thank you again for the nice words, it is for people like you that I continue to post in this section, both for the words of encouragement and for the constructive criticisms, always made in a polite and useful way :love:

Reactions: Decus

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
It's funny that the "Fertility Goddess" concept was something random I thought of at the end and wasn't sure to include but not now the VN essentially revolves around it. Really excited to share the final product soon, Cheers :)
View attachment 1338792
May be this package will help with joints bending: .
It seems to me (maybe I'm wrong), but 'Fertility Goddess' has problems with knee flexion already at 90 degrees angle, due to her powerful muscle morphs...

Reactions: jojozz
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes