3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I haven't chosen one yet. I'm open to suggestions.
Just off the top of my head, only going by her looks and not knowing any of her history, the names Loretta or Lorraine come to mind for some reason...

Here are a few others...
Olivia
Cassandra
Sabrina
Charlotte
Destiny

*edit: Or you could take the route Dr. Sin did in Dreams of Desire with his Mrs. Turner character, and never reveal her name...but that might complicate things later on down the road.

Reactions: Mansema

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
He'll never forget the first time it happened. His parents had been arguing all night after his mother found out about his dad's infidelity. At some point, his dad packed a bag and left. The house fell silent again, and Jack finally drifted off to sleep. Early the next morning, he thought he heard his bedroom door open. His mother stood trembling beside his bed. The sun hadn't fully risen yet, and shadows accentuated her every curve.

She silently climbed into the bed and tugged his blanket down. Was this a dream? What was happening?

Jack: "Mom?"

She leaned down and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. Her face was full of uncertainty, and after a short pause, her lips parted into a nervous smile.

Mom: "Shhhh....I need this, Jack. Just close your eyes and relax."

Wake up.png

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes