3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
The apartment elevator had stopped working over an hour ago, leaving Jack, his mother, and her best friend Myra trapped inside. To make matters worse, it was just a few minutes before midnight, and they all knew the maintenance manager wouldn't be back to work until the next morning. It would be a long night of waiting in a cramped elevator. The pressure started getting to Jack, until eventually, he just snapped.

Mom: "Jack, What the hell are you doing?!? Have you lost your fucking mind??"

Trapped in an elevator.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
When Rachel started developing inappropriate feelings for her son, Jack, she was wracked with guilt. She had always tried to be a good Christian mother, and she knew these new desires were wrong. No longer able to live with the shame, she confided in her older sister, Becky.

Becky was the complete opposite of her sister. She lived with a wild attitude and a free spirit. After hearing Rachel's confession about her feelings for her son, Becky encouraged her to "go for it." Naturally, Rachel acted appauled at the idea of having a romantic relationship with Jack, but this was her sister she was talking to, and Becky wasn't fooled.

Becky: "Don't worry, your big sister is here to help. JACK - Could you come to the kitchen please?"

Panic spread across Rachel's face. Jack could never know how she felt! The embarassment would be too much. She shot Becky a glaring look and whispered, "What are you doing?"

Becky: "You just need a little push, sis. You'll thank me."

Seconds later, Becky had Rachel down on her knees in front of her son. Rachel put up a half hearted struggle as her top came off. "We...we can't do this...."

Becky: "Shhhhh Sis. Just open up. Jack, you're mother loves you very much. Let her show you just how much." She leaned into her sister's ear and said, "Life is too short to deny ourselves, Sis. If you want something, you gotta go get it."

Jack and his mother locked eyes and never looked away. As her son rested his hand on the back of her head, Becky let go of her sister. Her help was no longer needed. Rachel was doing it all on her own now.

A little Help Please.jpg

A little Help Please1.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
The electric had been off for nearly an hour and without television or internet, Jack was bored out of his mind. That's when his mom had an idea -- she broke out the chess board and challenged Jack to a game.

Jack: "Come on mom...you know I hate board games..."

As his mother crouched down, Jack's whole demeanor changed. His eyes grew wide as he intently watched his mother put each piece into place. "Are you sure you don't want to play with me? The power won't be back on for hours."

Jack: "Uh...yeah...yeah mom, let's play!"

Mom: "Okay then. It's your move, Jack, but I have to warn you - I'm an experienced player and I know how to handle every piece on the board. Let's see if you have what it takes to cum out on top."

The two played all day in well into the evening before Jack finally conquered his mother.

Chess Club.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Even though Jack has never had a father in his life, he's still a lucky boy. Stacey and Mindee, his birth mother, remind him of that all the time. Few children are fortunate enough to have the love of two mothers. Still, as the boy got older, he couldn't help but lament the fact that he had no dad. He felt like something was missing in his life. Maybe this is why coddled the boy so much. Stacey and Mindee tried so hard to make their son happy and took every opportunity to spoil him.

In time, Jack reached an age where he had developed a heathly curiousity about the fairer sex. "Mommas, who will teach me about girls? All my friends have daddies to teach them. What will I do?" Their hearts melted in an instant.

There's little doubt that what came next will stay with Jack forever. Without hesitation, Stacey tugged Mindee's shirt open. For the briefest moment, time seemed to stop. Jack's mouth fell open as his young eyes drank in image of his mother's bare breasts. He'd never seen anything so magnificant or so taboo in his young life. For the briefest moment, time seemed to stop.

Stacey: "Oh baby, we can teach you everything you need to know, right Mindee?"

Mindee: "Of course we can. Jack, sweetie, we love you so much. There's nothing we wouldn't do for you. What would you like to learn about first?"

Yes, Jack is a very lucky boy indeed.

Take a look.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
It's funny how life is all about perspective. For Katie, the thought of folding the laundry was a chore. Her son, Danny, saw things very differently. He couldn't wait to help her around the house. It was the highlight of his day. I guess he just saw things ... differently.

Danny: "I have a great idea, mom! If you'll reach down and hand me something to fold, I'll do all the folding for you."

Katie: "While I appreciate the help, wouldn't it be faster if I helped you fold?"

Danny: "C'mon mom... You need a break. You just pay attention to the T.V. and let me do all the work. Just keep handing me things to fold!"

Katie: "Awww... You're such a sweet and considerate boy, Danny! Thank you!"

Yep. Life is all about perspective.

Nip Slip.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes