3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Mom from the abandoned game "A Strange Story" by Glab.
P.S. Five years ago, developer Glab released the first part of the game. Unfortunately, over the next year he was unable to gain enough subscribers, and due to lack of payback, he was forced to curtail the project, allowing anyone who wanted to continue his work, but there were no such people. The atmosphere in the renderings was unusual and, in my opinion, attractive. Since the game is made on the Unity platform, I suggest you still admire the work of this author. The renderings squeezed out correspond to this thread, “Mom”.
The game itself is here. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-strange-story-v0-5-1-glab.8468/
SS 07.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Mom: "Jack honey, please... your dad is waiting in the car. We can't do this now! We're going to be late for church!"

Jack: "Sorry mom, this can't wait. I'll make it quick. I promise."

Mom: "Sweetie...We're going to get caught.."

Jack: "Two minutes mom. Just two minutes. Besides, it'll be so hot watching you sit in church knowing you just sucked your son off 30 minutes earlier..."

Mom: "OMG Jack, that's so dirty! <Sigh> Fine, you have two minutes, and then we're leaving. And you better pray your father doesn't walk in!!"

One more time.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Mom: "Jack, I...I know I've made some mistakes. I know I haven't always been a good mother, but this is wrong. We can't do this."
Not a discussion.jpg

Jack: "Some mistakes? You've been fucking dad's best friend behind his back! That's not a mistake mom. That's a choice. So here's another choice for you. Suck my dick, or I tell dad everything!"

Mom: "Damn it, Jack! <sigh> Fine, but this is a one time deal. I don't ever want to hear about this again. I mean it!"
Not a discussion1.jpg
It was obvious she was repulsed by the idea of an incestous trist with her son, but she knew she'd lose everything in a divorce, so she finally gave in. She reluctantly put the tip into her mouth and slowly stroked his shaft with her hand.
Not a Discussion2.jpg
Jack: "C'mon mom, I know you can do better than that... Here, let me help!"

Jack grabbed her head with both hands and pushed himself deep into his mother's throat. After a brief pause to take in the scene unfolding in front of him, Jack started thrusting wildly with his hips. All his poor mother could do was gag and choke in protest. It's not surprising that just a few minutes into the ordeal, Jack once again pulled her mouth all the way down his length before unloading into his mother's throat.
Not a Discussion3.jpg
Mom: "What the fuck, Jack?!? I don't even let your father do that to me! Ack...DISGUSTING!!!"

Jack: "Sorry mom...I didn't mean to cum in your mouth. I guess I just made a 'mistake'... I'm sure you can relate. Don't worry though, I'll warn you next time. Promise."

Mom: "Wha...NEXT TIME??? JACK!!!!"
Not a Discussion4.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes