3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
It's funny how life is all about perspective. For Katie, the thought of folding the laundry was a chore. Her son, Danny, saw things very differently. He couldn't wait to help her around the house. It was the highlight of his day. I guess he just saw things ... differently.

Danny: "I have a great idea, mom! If you'll reach down and hand me something to fold, I'll do all the folding for you."

Katie: "While I appreciate the help, wouldn't it be faster if I helped you fold?"

Danny: "C'mon mom... You need a break. You just pay attention to the T.V. and let me do all the work. Just keep handing me things to fold!"

Katie: "Awww... You're such a sweet and considerate boy, Danny! Thank you!"

Yep. Life is all about perspective.

View attachment 2912607

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack's day started off normal enough. It was a just a typical Saturday morning, not unlike any other. That is until the door to the bathroom slowly opened to reveal his mother standing in the doorway with no top on. That was when typical or normal flew out the window.

Jack: "MOM! I'm in here! Close the door!!"

His mother stood there, unmoving for the longest time. She had an undecided look on her face, as if she was struggling internally with some great dilemma.

Jack: "Mom? The door??"

It was is if Jack's voice snapped her back to the present. Any look of doubt she may have had was gone in an instant.

Mom: "Shhhh....Just relax. We both need this. Jack, I...I want this."

Neither said another word as his mother stepped through the doorway. The only sounds to be heard were the pounding of their hearts as they crossed the most intimate of lines together.

"It has taken awhile, but I certainly do know it now – the most wonderful gift I had, the gift I finally learned to cherish above all else, was the gift of all those perfectly ordinary days." ~Katrina Kenison

Bathtime Fun1.jpg

Bathtime Fun2.jpg

Jul 25, 2021
Es curioso cómo la vida se trata de perspectiva. Para Katie, la idea de doblar la ropa sucia era una tarea ardua. Su hijo Danny veía las cosas de manera muy diferente. No podía esperar para ayudarla en la casa. Fue lo más destacado de su día. Supongo que simplemente veía las cosas... de manera diferente.

Danny: "¡Tengo una gran idea, mamá! Si te agachas y me pasas algo para doblar, yo lo doblaré todo por ti".

Katie: "Aunque agradezco la ayuda, ¿no sería más rápido si te ayudara a retirarte?"

Danny: "Vamos mamá... Necesitas un descanso. Solo presta atención a la televisión y déjame hacer todo el trabajo. ¡Sigue pasándome cosas para doblar!"

Katie: "Awww... ¡Eres un chico tan dulce y considerado, Danny! ¡Gracias!"

Sí. La vida se trata de perspectiva.

View attachment 2912607
[/CITA]
Where can I find more of those images?

codename47

May 26, 2018
It's funny how life is all about perspective. For Katie, the thought of folding the laundry was a chore. Her son, Danny, saw things very differently. He couldn't wait to help her around the house. It was the highlight of his day. I guess he just saw things ... differently.

Danny: "I have a great idea, mom! If you'll reach down and hand me something to fold, I'll do all the folding for you."

Katie: "While I appreciate the help, wouldn't it be faster if I helped you fold?"

Danny: "C'mon mom... You need a break. You just pay attention to the T.V. and let me do all the work. Just keep handing me things to fold!"

Katie: "Awww... You're such a sweet and considerate boy, Danny! Thank you!"

View attachment 2912607
its quite literary ! Nice work and keep doing it.

codename47

May 26, 2018
Jack's day started off normal enough. It was a just a typical Saturday morning, not unlike any other. That is until the door to the bathroom slowly opened to reveal his mother standing in the doorway with no top on. That was when typical or normal flew out the window.

Jack: "MOM! I'm in here! Close the door!!"

His mother stood there, unmoving for the longest time. She had an undecided look on her face, as if she was struggling internally with some great dilemma.

Jack: "Mom? The door??"

It was is if Jack's voice snapped her back to the present. Any look of doubt she may have had was gone in an instant.

Mom: "Shhhh....Just relax. We both need this. Jack, I...I want this."

Neither said another word as his mother stepped through the doorway. The only sounds to be heard were the pounding of their hearts as they crossed the most intimate of lines together.

"It has taken awhile, but I certainly do know it now – the most wonderful gift I had, the gift I finally learned to cherish above all else, was the gift of all those perfectly ordinary days." ~Katrina Kenison

View attachment 2914376

View attachment 2914378
10/10

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Katie knew Danny was watching her. She could feel his curious eyes exploring every inch of her body. It didn't bother her. In fact, she found it exciting. It made her feel sexy...desired...and if we're being honest, a little naughty to know her son touches himself while looking at her body.

She discovered his voyeuristic shower visits for a few weeks earlier when she caught a glimpse of him spying on her in the shower mirror. Although she's never let on that she knows he's there, evening showers have become the highlight of their day. She finds it hard contain her excitement under the weight of his stare. Each evening, she gives in to temptation and pleasures herself under the warm water in full view of her son. Knowing that he's doing the same thing while watching her performance is enough to send her over the edge again and again.

She can hardly wait for the day Danny gets the courage to walk through the door. Until then, this game will continue.

Shower Spy.jpg

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Katie knew Danny was watching her. She could feel his curious eyes exploring every inch of her body. It didn't bother her. In fact, she found it exciting. It made her feel sexy...desired...and if we're being honest, a little naughty to know her son touches himself while looking at her body.

She discovered his voyeuristic shower visits for a few weeks earlier when she caught a glimpse of him spying on her in the shower mirror. Although she's never let on that she knows he's there, evening showers have become the highlight of their day. She finds it hard contain her excitement under the weight of his stare. Each evening, she gives in to temptation and pleasures herself under the warm water in full view of her son. Knowing that he's doing the same thing while watching her performance is enough to send her over the edge again and again.

She can hardly wait for the day Danny gets the courage to walk through the door. Until then, this game will continue.

View attachment 2915473
Your story is progressing too fast, which is enough for some game makers to make it for six years.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Your story is progressing too fast, which is enough for some game makers to make it for six years.
LOL, I think I've downloaded some of those games...

It's hard to slow it down for just one render, so no brakes and accelerator to the floor! Gotta get it out there and move on to the next. I'm still searching for that one idea that will hold my attention long enough to build a good comic from it.

liguy79

Jun 9, 2018

View attachment 2915473
I don't think that storytelling is too fast. This means that everybody has his/her own imagination capacity. Just some of these imaginations are simple like- One picture tells the whole story. If we make for an example all our imagination and fantasizing expressions by writing in words then that all would take too much time before we even get first imagination about that. For this there are graphic novels and are also books. But Daz3d gives us all to realize our own fantasies without limit. Some of these renders are also in such level where in real life same situations will never happen.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I'm still searching for that one idea that will hold my attention long enough to build a good comic from it.
Whenever I've felt motivation for telling a story, I had to get struck by an idea outside of the parameters of what I'm wanting to focus on. For instance, if I wanted to obsess over, say, a cute barefoot girl, the motivation for the story didn't come from the girl herself, but instead from, say, a real world event I'd like to make comments on, but then I'd get to dress it up with all sorts of scenes of the barefoot girl in the midst of getting the story told.

In your case, maybe you could draw inspiration from something outside of where your art is focused, something you may feel strongly about, but then be able to put a bunch of the fun mom/son scenes in the course of telling the underlying story.

Just a suggestion...hope it helps. :cool:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Whenever I've felt motivation for telling a story, I had to get struck by an idea outside of the parameters of what I'm wanting to focus on. For instance, if I wanted to obsess over, say, a cute barefoot girl, the motivation for the story didn't come from the girl herself, but instead from, say, a real world event I'd like to make comments on, but then I'd get to dress it up with all sorts of scenes of the barefoot girl in the midst of getting the story told.

In your case, maybe you could draw inspiration from something outside of where your art is focused, something you may feel strongly about, but then be able to put a bunch of the fun mom/son scenes in the course of telling the underlying story.

Just a suggestion...hope it helps. :cool:
I don't disagree, but the funny thing with me is I rarely start with the story in mind. I may have a very rough idea in mind, but really, my process is I make the art first and then let it tell me the story. I know that probably sounds weird, but that's how it works for me. I create the render and then stare at it for a while and before long, the story comes out.

Nine times out of ten, the render I end up with isn't even close to the one I started making. I get sidetracked by a pose or a model and before you know it, the render is completely different than what I had in mind to begin with. I never post one though unless I'm happy with the result. Funny thing is, the renders I love the most often get the least amount of likes, but I suppose my tastes are not everyone's cup of tea.

Regardless, I will eventually undertake another comic. I just need to settle on an idea, flesh it out, and get to work. It's starting the project that is the hardest for me. Not sure why that is... :unsure:

Reactions: Lou Gojira

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
The sun is up, the weather is great, and Katie is thrilled to find a secluded stretch of beach away from prying eyes. This will be a vacation like no other. For months, she had teased Danny around the house -- wearing revealing clothing, leaving the door cracked when she showered, little "whoops" moments with clothing "malfunctions". Today is the day all that tension will be released...

Katie: "That's it Danny. Make sure you rub the sunscreen in all over. Don't miss any spots!"

Danny: "<GULP> Uh...Sure mom...You want me to rub it...uh...all...over?"

Katie felt the unmistakable feel of something stiff pushing against her bathing suit as her son stumbled over his words. She felt so naughty as she looked back at her son and said, "I want you to cover my ass with cream, Danny." To her absolute delight, that's exactly what her boy did. Neither would ever forget the time they spent together on that lonely beach under the warm summer sun.

Beach Trip1.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes