3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Does this a comic or going to be ? If so I hope some force idea in it i mean most of comics or game for example Filf game i thought I would like but when i saw a bit of it I lost interest the plot is silly you know like no resistant at all like there there and bam really ? I would like to see something like she teases her sons be mean to them, and they thought oh okay time to backfire maybe add something to her wine on the feast wild recorded night :devilish::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: redharvest1

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Mom: "Jack, I...I know I've made some mistakes. I know I haven't always been a good mother, but this is wrong. We can't do this."
View attachment 2924222

Jack: "Some mistakes? You've been fucking dad's best friend behind his back! That's not a mistake mom. That's a choice. So here's another choice for you. Suck my dick, or I tell dad everything!"

Mom: "Damn it, Jack! <sigh> Fine, but this is a one time deal. I don't ever want to hear about this again. I mean it!"
View attachment 2924223
It was obvious she was repulsed by the idea of an incestous trist with her son, but she knew she'd lose everything in a divorce, so she finally gave in. She reluctantly put the tip into her mouth and slowly stroked his shaft with her hand.
View attachment 2924224
Jack: "C'mon mom, I know you can do better than that... Here, let me help!"

Jack grabbed her head with both hands and pushed himself deep into his mother's throat. After a brief pause to take in the scene unfolding in front of him, Jack started thrusting wildly with his hips. All his poor mother could do was gag and choke in protest. It's not surprising that just a few minutes into the ordeal, Jack once again pulled her mouth all the way down his length before unloading into his mother's throat.
View attachment 2924226
Mom: "What the fuck, Jack?!? I don't even let your father do that to me! Ack...DISGUSTING!!!"

Jack: "Sorry mom...I didn't mean to cum in your mouth. I guess I just made a 'mistake'... I'm sure you can relate. Don't worry though, I'll warn you next time. Promise."

Mom: "Wha...NEXT TIME??? JACK!!!!"
View attachment 2924233
This is really fantastic, realistic mom character... Maybe son could have been couple of years more grown-up to pair better with this mom, but it's not that important. Great clothes on her, great hair, great facial expression , nice tits and pussy (even if not so visible). Anyway, hope to see at least couple of images with them having sex, son pounding her pussy really hard. Congrats.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes