Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.70 star(s) 22 Votes

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
It can be good if...

1 - player have inventory for all objects with quckslots
2 - Face cam to see how "mom" react to our dirty things + more realistic reactions for it
3 - Delete this absurd LARGE objects to stretchhole because it't not fun at all, but instead add some more interesting toys to play with
4 - Add actual belly phisics to "mom" + pregnancy option (i can explain how can it bee implemented)
5 - Make day\night sycles when "mom" sleep and most of time unstuck, doing her home job (with that you can get her pregnant and don't brake your face when permamently stucked "mom" with huge belly in infernal washing machine)
6 - add wariety of scenes in shover\kitchen\bedroom + more scenes when stuck
7 - Delete or radicaly change stamina system to make it MUCH EASY to gain and slow decay when doing stuff.

Otherwise it's borring and realy unnececery. Running around to find something to fit in "mom's" hole's with this stupind stamina system only to be revarded... with realy decent moves and moans and + - good viev when fucking.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It can be good if...

1 - player have inventory for all objects with quckslots
2 - Face cam to see how "mom" react to our dirty things + more realistic reactions for it
3 - Delete this absurd LARGE objects to stretchhole because it't not fun at all, but instead add some more interesting toys to play with
4 - Add actual belly phisics to "mom" + pregnancy option (i can explain how can it bee implemented)
5 - Make day\night sycles when "mom" sleep and most of time unstuck, doing her home job (with that you can get her pregnant and don't brake your face when permamently stucked "mom" with huge belly in infernal washing machine)
6 - add wariety of scenes in shover\kitchen\bedroom + more scenes when stuck
7 - Delete or radicaly change stamina system to make it MUCH EASY to gain and slow decay when doing stuff.

Otherwise it's borring and realy unnececery. Running around to find something to fit in "mom's" hole's with this stupind stamina system only to be revarded... with realy decent moves and moans and + - good viev when fucking.
Inventory would have been an awesome thing ... the floor looks total messy after bit of stretching fun. :ROFLMAO:

Well ... Possible Rename the Game to "Mom got Stuck" ... i mean this House is fucking big and there are many places to get stuck :ROFLMAO: ... Not to forget some sleeping Beauty Fun. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DowSector

cata1yct

Feb 20, 2020
Honestly game has huge potential. If the dev would add a sprint button that would help tremendously

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
After all these days an update, but it's only some bugfix?

Do we need to call a NASA Scientist to take mom out of that washing machine?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
After all these days an update, but it's only some bugfix?

Do we need to call a NASA Scientist to take mom out of that washing machine?
Bugfix and ya can finally fuck both of her holes. (THE MC, DONT TRY TO FUCK YA SCREEN) :ROFLMAO:

kaebız

May 17, 2022
Yeah like the other comments i think this game has potential to be a great simple game maybe more than that... Now the developer should take the feedbacks seriously

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to get this poor woman our of the washing machine??
I've tried everything!
Soap to make her slippery? He just rams it in her ass.
A bottle of olive oil? Rams it in her ass.
Grandma's ashes for motivational support? NO I'LL JUST RAM IT IN HER ASS!

0/10.
Terrible gameplay and you can't even complete the objective in the title.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Actually it is pretty good, in an everything but the kitchen sink kind of way.

It can be good if...

YES! YES! oh, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, that oversize soda bottle reminded me of a time I was on a date with "Grand Canyon Banlon" and got desperate. Can you say "Hello in there.... there.... there...."

It's got plenty of potential, maybe the dev will rework it, but I doubt it. Meanwhile, I'llnever complain about another game being grindy again.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
a force to seek all..(sorry )....in the end the basement will become a pantry, a bathroom and a bedroom.....and the garden :cool:

Jul 16, 2018
FFS, stretched her holes out, started fucking her pussy. Clicked on the back arrow because I wanted to switch and no fucking menu shows up. Dude just stands there holding is dicklet.

1.70 star(s) 22 Votes