1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
English is not my native language, so, I must ask... In english, "meteorologist" is slang for "slut" or something? :unsure: It seems so, according this game, and I don´t want to make a mistake if someday I talk with someone about meteorologists...

mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
English is not my native language, so, I must ask... In english, "meteorologist" is slang for "slut" or something? :unsure: It seems so, according this game, and I don´t want to make a mistake if someday I talk with someone about meteorologists...
Meteorology is - as you guessed - the study of meteors. Which is the technical term to describe the massive size of the dicks the mother takes.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
The same story like 8 times each with a different title lol. None of them with any build up at all so even though they all technically start on "chapter 1" its more like you're starting from chapter 15.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I love how every ntr creator out there must believe that all black guys do is try to hook up with women who are already in a relationship.
Why is it the ntr genre standard to type-cast black guys?
Unless its set at school, then its always the fat ugly gym coach lol

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I love how every ntr creator out there must believe that all black guys do is try to hook up with women who are already in a relationship.
Why is it the ntr genre standard to type-cast black guys?
Black males have the largest DICKs by a large standard deviation. So, in statistical term; take a sample of 100 blacks and 100 whites, black males with big D win by a large percentage. Thus, it is easy for Devs to use black in the game. Why would a no good woman hooking with a dude with tiny dicks? It would make no sense in the NTR narrative. (disclosure: this is 100% correct factual evidence is provided by the Kekistan Urologist Department - you are welcome !)

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Black males have the largest DICKs by a large standard deviation. So, in statistical term; take a sample of 100 blacks and 100 whites, black males with big D win by a large percentage. Thus, it is easy for Devs to use black in the game. Why would a no good woman hooking with a dude with tiny dicks? It would make no sense in the NTR narrative. (disclosure: this is 100% correct factual evidence is provided by the Kekistan Urologist Department - you are welcome !)
All I got out of that was you like black cocks so much you feel compelled to research them. ;)

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Just played through this and i can honestly say i fucking hated it. If the dev just gave us a choice to get revenge on these fucking assholes i might i have liked it more but as it is right now, anything with the name Kirsess on it gets a hard pass from me.

Reactions: ChaosGhost

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why have to choose the hard path by making short games ?
Dev should do 3DCG comic creator instead busy with scripting a short games.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
All I got out of that was you like black cocks so much you feel compelled to research them. ;)
you like black cocks so much that you read the whole research - my research about BBC - critical think of BBC - made a comment. Now, you know something about big black dicks - maybe even master of big black dicks ! You are welcome !:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: idungoofd

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
THIS makes me laugh my ass-off merely because of the absolute randomeness of the title... hahah :LOL: WTF!?

laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

StormyD

Dec 25, 2017
Mom may be a meterologist, but she didn't expect that incoming assdestroyed. It's a stretch, I know. I know, my jokes are a real pain in the ass.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes