3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Mom character concept for the game I will make ... if I can ever adapt the story in my head into something that could be enjoyable as a game.
View attachment 810574
This one is incredible, beautiful mom character. Somehow very realistic too, it shows how , let's say 40yrs old woman can be designed realistically and yet supersexy and beautiful (there are actually a lots of 36-50+ woman who looks great out there). Congrats.

• Hey there
Reactions: talango

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
the milf that started it all for me , whats yours??? View attachment 822472
Oh man, totally right, I was still young back then, but the MILF receptor went crazy inside my head when I was watching that show... What I loved was her heels and the way she tottered in them, I wonder if she's not also the reason why I'm so totally hooked on high heels as well.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
"Can you teach me these things, mommy?"

View attachment 827914

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.
I have to confess that I went on your Patreon page and the only thing I saw was the images of young boys that seem underage. I am worried about that and I didn't went further. I left the page.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
the short haired girls kinda look like boys in the patreon levels pics.
Well this daughter's boobs, posted by deepandsilent3dx above, are big enough to look the other way ;)...

deepandsilent3dx, I love your art, both your take on BB and the rest. Can't wait to see more of both!

Side character for my VN
(nice topic btw)
Now that's what I call a classy mommy! We need more of those here... What's sexier than filthy upper class, high society decadence :p?

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
In general, if you make a request, don't repost the same request every day. Many of us do requests because either the concept is interesting or it's an image we don't usually make and we like to change it up. When you repost it every day, it comes off as pushy and desperate and it makes, at least me, not want to do it.

I'm chalking it up to a cultural difference, but just remember that for the future. Most people here are more than willing to try requests but hounding the board isn't the way to do it.

I loved this one! I liked her expression and that scene. Look great! Do you have more of this? A continuation, perhaps. A comic of that would be incredible!

View attachment 801431

I'm very unhappy with the lighting and tried to fix it a bit in post. I don't think the light facing side of her face is bright enough.

Reactions: kukacosalma
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes