4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

NutellaOrgies

Mar 1, 2020
Just saw it got removed from steam before it even got released. Do you know what happened? Didn't seem like anything was bad in it that could get it delisted. (unless it was the school scene, that usually does it)

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
this is one of the best to follow futa games, it has condom play something i love , can't wait for store owner to wearing it while being fucked to add to her balloon fetish

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I didn't quite understand what happened with the release of the game on Steam.
Steam accepts erotic games and banned Mommies Quest simply for using the word School?

Which game environment exactly did Steam not approve of?
- Science Building ?
- Math Building ?
- Library?

This is very unfair as NutellaOrgies said! Before deleting the project, Steam could at least give the word a chance to be changed to College and not just shut it down.

Is this decision by STEAM irreversible?

From what I understood, the fact that the game was not approved on Steam made agentredgirl very sad and dissatisfied to the point of abandoning the Ren'Py project as well.
It is also unlikely that if it was removed, that it was because of a word.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
They are still making new scenes for it.
The last post from them on the status of the newest scene being worked on was, 2023-08-29, which was yesterday.
It is also unlikely that a simple word got it removed from steam, unless it was a word in the title, "Mommies".

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
They are still making new scenes for it.
The last post from them on the status of the newest scene being worked on was, 2023-08-29, which was yesterday.
Are you sure about that? The only posts I see for the past couple days are about "Door 2 Door" which is not this game. Also, ARG stated specifically in June:
1693431823683.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yep. Having watched the speed at which the animations that they are creating takes, based on the updates where they give the % completed at that point, it can take a few weeks to completely finish just one scene.
They have other games that they are also working on, so multiply that time by a factor of 4 or 5, because they are working on more than just the one series of animation projects.
They also just started a new project called Doe Candy, which has one preview animation completed.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes