zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
I've never understood why people use RPGM engine for VN..
When you do a VN use Renpy, when you do a RPG use RPGM.
RPGM VN shouldn't even exist !
I have absolute no expirience with any type of coding but i have created a lot of RPGM projects (sfw)
When the RPGM crew came out with their VN Maker wich functions very similar to RPGM i was hooked.
The reason i use it is fairly simple. I discovered a program that helped me create easy, fast and without having to learn anything new.
If people want to call that "lazy" or unambitious that is fair but if you had the choice of removing every VN-Maker Project out there out of "purity"-reasons then that makes you unreasonable at best and Gate-keepy at worst.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Dont judge me, this is how i express deep routed stuff. I hope a few of you can enjoy this)
I don't judge but that's TMI, don't you think so? I'm not saying it in a bad way. It's just that there are a lot of trolls around here

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
I am very happy you were still able to play the HTML version.
I also am not very tech savy so i appreciate you providing a Link that will hopefully help me fix things!
I don't think that is fixable, I played game locally with python script, using localhost
python -m SimpleHTTPServer

After that it's started to be playable.
To be honest, I was stuck, when tried to play online, so I opened dev console in chrome - some audio file is missing or script containts error.

For example, in some scenes game tries to get file [Object object].wav, so I created them manually to complete game)

P.s. your game is very interesting, thank you for patience and quick reply!

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
I don't judge but that's TMI, don't you think so? I'm not saying it in a bad way. It's just that there are a lot of trolls around here
It is up to the trolls to decide if they want to tap into their social-sadistic side for light entertainment.
I have a tendency to overshare and that is probably the same reason i even released this to the public to begin with.
Appreciate your concern as you seem to be more familiar with the community! I will be more careful like that.

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
I don't think that is fixable, I played game locally with python script, using localhost

To be honest, I was stuck, when tried to play online, so I opened dev console in chrome - some audio file is missing or script containts error.

For example, in some scenes game tries to get file [Object object].wav, so I created them manually to complete game)

Thank you! The software i used operates with .ogg soundfiles. So it def is weird to see the script searching for a .wav
Maybe a problem with the software i use packaging for MAC

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
zeltos welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

(please provide more preview in your OP, 2 more would be optimal)
I assume once i have the dev tag i can edit my thread and add more preview shots without submiting a ticket?

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
Uff I hate it when the games are not packed in a extra folder. You click on "unpack here" and instead of one folder your download folder is full of small game files -.-
Well, taht's totally not necessary. If i click "Extract here" i want literally that: game file in the folder i already created for them. What you should use is the command Extract to [archivename] or Extract to "\*" (depending on your software of choice) that will automatically create a subfolder for you. There is already the option that you need built in your pc instead if you create the archive with the subfolder inside we people that don't need it won't have any better option if not move files out of that folder manually after decompress and that's really bad. Just use the right command instead of suggesting bad habits to other people please.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
Game was hot but it would have been hotter if the mom started sweet and loving but the MC watches as her new boss slowly(but not too slowly don't want to get bored) corrupts her into the slutty bitch that she was in the game.
For now the Projects i will make are going to be shorter "intese from the start" games with just a few scenarios.
If i ever get comfy with bigger and longer Projects i will try and focus on better storytelling.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MommyAndHerBoss-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zeltos

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023

I was able to fix the freezes in the Web-Version by adding a silent .wav to the right directory!
Thank you very much for the tip! This will help me bugfix in the future <3

Reactions: LineageL2ad

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
I've never understood why people use RPGM engine for VN..
When you do a VN use Renpy, when you do a RPG use RPGM.
RPGM VN shouldn't even exist !
Agreed major performance issues, Renpy would be a much better choice

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes