TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
MOMMY MANHANDLER v1.3 – Game Guide

As of the 2024-05-18 update, there are currently:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to get this a step by step so that way nothing can be missed? I mean like finding hidden cards for sex before certain scenes so you can get everything as well as the right dialogue during Dates. I mainly ask because Soft locking is a bitch and I don't want to miss anything.

GooseElite

Feb 18, 2019
I feel it necessary to clarify some things. The game is packaged as an exe probably because it is the easiest way to distribute, not to mention keeping people from poking around at the source if you don't want them to. That being said, lets delve into this a bit.

You can extract the .exe yourself, but you won't get far since it is packaged as an Enigma file.

Instead, use (make sure you're downloading version 0.62) on the .exe file to extract it properly, which gives us a directory called %DEFAULT FOLDER% that contains what we would normally expect to see from an RPG Maker game.

I then uploaded all of the extracted files to Virus Total for scanning (three separate zips since it was too big).

Feel free to peruse the results yourself, but personally, I wouldn't be worried too much. Block it in your firewall if you feel you must, and refrain from running it as Admin - but I doubt there is much going on here besides false positives, and sexy mommy manhandling.

I understand the paranoia, believe me. But in this case I feel it is misguided.

Now, all that being said - anybody have a full (or close to full) save? I lost mine, and I don't really want to start over, lol.

EDIT: Fixed the tool download link
Would you be so kind as to send/uplod the www folder from %DEFAULT FOLDER% as I need it to make a Mac version.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So many tags but no cheating tag? Is there a reason there? And I remember playing the first version of this game, and it asked you to choose an age to start with. Is that still a thing/has it been added to? And how much actual RPG elements are there here, or is everything just 'go here' and 'do that' to see the next scene?

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
i am also intrested in the cheating aspect. with the way its about milfs i would have excepted to be stealing a couple of married mommys.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
yeah I'd like to play this and when I scan the exe file before running it I get no problems but if I try to run it, it gets moved to quarantine

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
The game is packaged as an exe probably because it is the easiest way to distribute, not to mention keeping people from poking around at the source if you don't want them to.
First reason is bullshit, because either way after a files have been extracted out of an archive (whether it's a one executable or a multiple files\folders) you still have to press on an icon of only one executable file to launch a game. The second reason is more plausible, but there's no trust to the dev who decided to "keep people from poking around at the source". If someone wants something like that to be hidden, I don't see how there can be good intentions of such decision.

Thx for suggesting Enigma unpacker, at least I've seen the CG-s now. POV vaginals and only one anal non-POV picture (while there's "anal" tag in this thread). Meh. Not worth wasting any more time on that game, all of this caters probably to netori fans mostly.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes