NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Is there anyway that I can extract image assets from this game or some kind of RPG maker decompiler? Cuz there's only .exe and www is only for save files.

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Any chance of an android version? I tried playing this using JoiPlay emulator and it didn't work properly.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
How do i start? All i have one Display IS the MC and a Silhouette of a Person reading on a space Background and nothing else so can someone please inform me as to start
Thanks

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
No, I never ask for ntr on games that has nothing to do with it. I only bring it up if the dev himself says its planned or if he is considering it.
Nah dawg, Ive seen you in lots of non ntr threads arguing how ntr wouldnt be that bad and shit.
Anyway, dumb discussion and off topic too, dont want to get our comments removed so I'll end it there and just say the mom should be fuckable. 100%

Reactions: aze123451

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Nah dawg, Ive seen you in lots of non ntr threads arguing how ntr wouldnt be that bad and shit.
Anyway, dumb discussion and off topic too, dont want to get our comments removed so I'll end it there and just say the mom should be fuckable. 100%
Try tracking my posts and you will see I’m practically never the one to bring it up. Its either someone else, who talks about it and I respond or its the dev himself talking about it. I don’t think you can find a single comment, where I bring it up out of nowhere.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
yeah, 'this game needs ntr' doesn't mean the same thing as 'ntr isn't that bad'.
even if he was defending ntr in ntr games, doesn't mean he's advocating for ntr in other places. not the same thing.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
yeah, 'this game needs ntr' doesn't mean the same thing as 'ntr isn't that bad'.
even if he was defending ntr in ntr games, doesn't mean he's advocating for ntr in other places. not the same thing.
I am talking about having that discussion in threads with no ntr and even in threads where the dev explicitly said there is not going to be ntr, or sharing or any other cuck variant. Youd have to be autistic to think it wont ignite a stupid and off-topic ntr discussion if you go "ntr wouldnt be that bad here", even if you don't outright ask for it.

I dont care what anyone does in ntr threads I guess defending ntr there makes sense, that is on the devs trying to appeal to 2 fanbases that hate each other, so more work for the mods I guess.

Try tracking my posts and you will see I’m practically never the one to bring it up. Its either someone else, who talks about it and I respond or its the dev himself talking about it. I don’t think you can find a single comment, where I bring it up out of nowhere.
Nah, Ive seen you in several non ntr threads advocating for it, obviously most of your comments in said threads are deleted, as they should so would be hard to find them. The last time I remember was in the cybernetic seduction thread where the dev said for years it wouldn't have ntr, and repeated the same everytime he was asked, yet you and your friends derailed the thread for days with stupid sharing/ntr discussions. Just one example out of many, you might not be the one to bring it up ( dont buy this either, but whatever) but you sure love joining and derailing non ntr threads with ntr talk and debates that no one cares about. That is certainly worst that some dude just randomly commenting "mc should fuck mom"

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
i dunno, i mean, if you're getting all aggro because someone's bringing up 'non relevant stuff', presumably ntr shouldn't be too 'bad' to bring up out of nowhere than incest stuff. same difference, kinda.
unless, of course, you're just super biased against ntr and willing to rant about people being into it being problematic.
otherwise, why is there a difference between someone randomly bringing up ntr, and someone randomly bringing up incest.
i mean, you're not just derailing this with incest interest - you're derailing this with a whole fucking crusade agaisnt what can, and can't be brought up, seemingly...
or, is that the problem - it hit a little too close to home, so it's more an anti ntr message now, than a 'don't bring up unnecessary shit that isn't the point'.
i mean, i don't think most people care about a little discussion, yet that seems your argument, and yet, you're doing the same thing you're bitching about the other guy doing.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
No, I will not be running around to progress
add quest guide system in the game and stop cucking yourself from support

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes