May 10, 2023
this games aren t good enough to be considered even fast food, at least you enjoy a hamburger from mc donalds, this shit isn t even enjoyable, for real , fucking bullshit of a company this Miel shit

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Censored ... stupid fucking bullshit! Get this shit out of here! Shouldn't even populate in the list for people who reside in the U.S., whose government doesn't disallow them from looking at cartoon vaginas and penises, or any vaginas and penises for that matter, because it's none of the government's fucking business what we look at! Fucking nonsense! Hard pass!
Uhhh, I can practically hear a bald eagle screeching outside my window reading your comment. You tell 'em cowboy, these commies wanting to show you pixelated hentais can shove a freedom coated corndog up their bumhole. How dare they try and trample on our God-given, American, constitutional rights to look at drawn vaginas and boobs free of pixels ? This act of freedom oppression SHOULD NOT STAND !

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
this games aren t good enough to be considered even fast food, at least you enjoy a hamburger from mc donalds, this shit isn t even enjoyable, for real , fucking bullshit of a company this Miel shit
Mc Donalds hamburgers are overpriced and disgusting. And Miel games are a nice bag of chips in my opinion.
I should also note that your aggression towards Miel is kinda dumb seeing as you pirate the game, also, like I said, if you regulate your expectations regarding Miel games, they never disappoint ! Say what you will about them, but they don't get worse, don't get better either, BUT ATLEAST THE QUALITY LEVEL IS CONSTANT.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
is there any mac version?
i'm afraid not my friend i didn't find a mac version
hey, we1marr and Zemax,

I compiled a Mac OS build and uploaded it .
feel free to download it or to distribute it.
size is 856MB.

cheers.

edit: I used the latest version of Renpy SDK — 8.1.1.
please report any errors you may encounter.

Last edited:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Mc Donalds hamburgers are overpriced and disgusting. And Miel games are a nice bag of chips in my opinion.
I should also note that your aggression towards Miel is kinda dumb seeing as you pirate the game, also, like I said, if you regulate your expectations regarding Miel games, they never disappoint ! Say what you will about them, but they don't get worse, don't get better either, BUT ATLEAST THE QUALITY LEVEL IS CONSTANT.
Folks always bitch about Miel games, yet they will download and fap to it anyway. Scrubs.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I technically like Miel games. The over the top male dom hentai dialogues and ridiculous shit like pissing into their womb gets me going lol. If I do pop it on, I could bust a nut in like 1 or 2 scenes in any of their games.

The thing is, I just very rarely have the urge to turn it on. It's like the cheapest form of fast food, being incredibly banal with essentially no merit in a literary sense. That's great if I just want to fap, but there are way too many games out there that achieves that while still being somewhat interesting in their corruption arcs or plot (even among the Japanese Nukiges).

I've downloaded like every single one of the Miel games that drop, but I don't think I've finished a single one. They always do give me a good fap though haha.

Reactions: Zemax
May 10, 2023
are you being serious? you are just an easy comformist.

This games should be free to play, and if they gave me money to play them, i wouldn't do it cause they are trash.

for real dude, "the quality level is constant", what quality??? the writting? the images?? the story?? the "goshijin sama" shit or the pee??

if you set a bar in the ground, it can 't be lowered , that is the "constant" of this games, they are on the floor and don't go up because they don't want, and they don't go lower because they can't go below ground.

Tf are you talking about partner?

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Are you sure? My AV detects the Trojan Wacatac.B!ml . It is an identified malware so it probably ISN'T safe.
Heh Man that the file is completely secure maybe this is attention because it is an external file or something like that but the file does not have any viruses

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Respect +1

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
IF you don't want to download and play the game why even enter this thread written clearly Miel If you don't like his works, then why are you here? To write only a comment full of cursing on Miel? And why even write McDonald it isn't like you're going to pay for the game.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
This art style looks really familiar. Does anyone know if there are other games with this specific artstyle/artist? I'm also positive I've heard a lot of the music from this game before, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Introducing the Smelly Bastard™ protagonist, a side-grade to the Ugly Bastard™ protagonist that nobody asked for.
japanese sensibilities are a bit different because they dont sweat nearly as much as elsewhere due to a genetic condition (condition also affects other glands like earwax, thus justifying ear cleaning scenes). but i dont know if japanese body odor fetishists would find a highschool locker room heaven or hell though. the point being, a man that has BO even if its just considered a normal every day level elsewhere is considered massively unhygienic so the grief protag gets is a real possibility.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote