• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GGLord34

Mar 13, 2023
tradução português-BR e espanhol + Apk (EN)(PT_BR)(ES)

tradução (PT_BR)(ES)

APK (EN)(PT_BR)(ES)
Workupload
Obs 1: na primeira vez que inicia o jogo ele vai da um erro quando aprece feche o jogo e abra novamente não sei o motivo do erro mais sei que após fazer isso o erro para de existi.

Portuguese and Spanish translation + Apk (EN)(PT_BR)(ES)

translation (PT_BR)(ES)

APK (EN)(PT_BR)(ES)
Workupload
Note 1: the first time you start the game it will give an error when it appears close the game and open again I don't know the reason for the error but I know that after doing this the error stops existing.
You will forever be a legend

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 240 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

SolsticeKuro

Nov 6, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 240 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Do you have any plans to port "Oppai Samurai: Knocked up by a No Name Novice" and "Super Smash Gals: Ultimate Orgy"?
I'd do it myself if I knew how to and surprisingly no one has done android ports of either of them yet.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Do you have any plans to port "Oppai Samurai: Knocked up by a No Name Novice" and "Super Smash Gals: Ultimate Orgy"?
I'd do it myself if I knew how to and surprisingly no one has done android ports of either of them yet.
I really only do what is requested on my discord or in my request thread. So no.

Dec 27, 2021
I thought both word means same , Is there any difference?
In the most simplest of terms, "netorare" is where the main character's significant other (wife, girlfriend, lover, whatever) is stolen by another person. "Netori" is where the main character steals someone's significant other away from someone else.

There's a little more to it than that, such as the emotional aspect the person watching/reading is meant to feel during the act, but that's generally the difference between the two.

JAGGA@DAKU

May 7, 2022
In the most simplest of terms, "netorare" is where the main character's significant other (wife, girlfriend, lover, whatever) is stolen by another person. "Netori" is where the main character steals someone's significant other away from someone else.

There's a little more to it than that, such as the emotional aspect the person watching/reading is meant to feel during the act, but that's generally the difference between the two.
Thanks a lot

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote