1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
God thats some bad translation but "Border guard soldiers everyone was going to get fucked..." is a pretty hype line. edit: translating mother into kar chan is pretty fucking great.

Reactions: Gumongo

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I was waiting for translation for a long time for this game but I didn't know it was animated. Thought it was only stills?

Reactions: vutaboss

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Every time I open one of these I am like: "please dont be MTL, please dont be MTL". Followed by a very big sigh after reading the first page.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Finally some mother and son?

* Sees MTL *

This better be worth it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, i really doubt about that neto tag, i mean, i played this game a months ago and the MC actually encourages the woman to use her body to get information, in addition to the fact that he fucks others for the same purpose. So it doesn't really feel like a netorare for me.
Netorase not netorare, it even says it in the description.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so netorase, should be when one lover lend his lover to someone else if i'm not wrong, so the son is actualy getting some with his mother or is he just some family pimp ?( getting tired of those "ntr" game that have a tag but no content make it that i have to try before complaining ><( not a fan of netorare and netorase as they often paint a dumbass mc drinking the cum from other from his lover mouth, i'm ok with netori and don't realy have a stand on prostitution)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here is the Full Save - All Scenes Unlocked - Let me know if i missed anything and i will gladly unlock it.

Also i saved it in the Gallery Room So Have a Happy Day Fapping lmfaoo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy!! :cool::cool:;):)(y):devilish:

Edit - I Fixed The Save - Missing a Scene in Row 2 (and Gallery Room was Tested)

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Internet definition of translation:
When an unreadable language is transformed into unreadable grammar, and the occasional out of place reference to a fish.
Huzzah!

Reactions: Byro
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes