1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Right, so it's safe to assume the two chairs with the teapots in the gallery room are just there for no reason?

Bunta

May 6, 2018
What's netorase? what's MTL? I thought ntr was only a guy who has a fetish to be a cuckold, I didn't know about those others terms lol

Jun 1, 2017
I'm glad to see this game got translated, although I'm also somewhat surprised. Wasn't this one of those protected games that are encrypted by DLSite?

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I've been having an itch for Netorase recently but those three cursed letters (MTL) ruined my excitement. Today is a sad day.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Yep but the tag is still "ntr" and the "ntr" tag is for "netorare" if i'm not wrong, the tag for netorase is literally "netorase" but i don't know if i'm right :p
NTR is umbrella definition for three different kinds Netorare, Netori, and Netorase (See how they all contain the letters NTR?).

This is very short (incomplete) description, if you want to learn more just google the words.

Netorare one is when your (love/sex) interests are stolen from you (MC) by bad guy(s),

Netori is when you (MC) steal (love/sex interests) from others (= most of the games here on this site),

Netorase is when your (love/sex) interests are used (fucked) by others, with your (MC) consensus and help.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes