1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing this!

can any one share Autonoe's latest game Mama's breaker ?

its also a mom ntr game

thank you:)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why almost all of the ntr games here are MTL? It's a bit unfair :(
It's simple, Many people seem to like these sorts of games, and the tools are out there to allow users to machine translate the games because they like them. So they translate them and upload them to share or because they want to farm likes for translating a game. Despite comments I have seen from people claiming some sort of MTL conspiracy to ruin NTR games (yeah these comments exist I'm not kidding) it just boils down to that if someone likes something and they have the time and patience to MTL it, they will. The more popular the game or genre, the more likely people will be to translate them.

Best thing I can say is if you find it unfair is to do better then them, Learn to translate and make a better translation. There is no other way around it unfortunately. If you want something done right do it yourself as they say.

faneva4307

Jul 2, 2020
Here is the Full Save - All Scenes Unlocked - Let me know if i missed anything and i will gladly unlock it.

Also i saved it in the Gallery Room So Have a Happy Day Fapping lmfaoo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy!! :cool::cool:;):)(y):devilish:

Edit - I Fixed The Save - Missing a Scene in Row 2 (and Gallery Room was Tested)
The option to select the outfit in the gallery doesn't seem to work, it always cycles between all the available outfits for the scene. Am I doing something wrong? I imagine it has nothing to do with the save

capu2

May 15, 2018
So....Can I post my 2 translated Autonoe games as well?.....It's self translated.... :) :) :)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
So....Can I post my 2 translated Autonoe games as well?.....It's self translated.... :) :) :)
You can post them on the translation thread and request some uploader to put the prepatched translated game on the game section. Although, there's some chance it might not be accepted on the game section due to 'shota' content, but still it's worth a try.

Reactions: Macoubex

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It's simple, Many people seem to like these sorts of games, and the tools are out there to allow users to machine translate the games because they like them. So they translate them and upload them to share or because they want to farm likes for translating a game. Despite comments I have seen from people claiming some sort of MTL conspiracy to ruin NTR games (yeah these comments exist I'm not kidding) it just boils down to that if someone likes something and they have the time and patience to MTL it, they will. The more popular the game or genre, the more likely people will be to translate them.

Best thing I can say is if you find it unfair is to do better then them, Learn to translate and make a better translation. There is no other way around it unfortunately. If you want something done right do it yourself as they say.
Non-ntr games are rarely MTL most are properly translated that's why I said that, In my opinion many translators are not interested to properly translate ntr, because there are only few translators who actually like ntr.

I would love to learn how to, but the problem is I don't know how to read japanese so I'll probably end up just one of those MTL translator who will just proofread the grammatical error to make it look accurate

Reactions: Dopplyn

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
B-but I don't like NTR, stop posting games I don't like, everything has to appeal to me personally!
Where did someone here complained about NTR?

It's quite hilarious, there are more people complaining about people who complain about NTR than there are people who complain about NTR. :ROFLMAO:

Netori is when you (MC) steal (love/sex interests) from others (= most of the games here on this site),
Did I missed something?
I see mostly netorare and vanilla games here and basically no netori.
Is there a thread for netori games?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Where did someone here complained about NTR?

It's quite hilarious, there are more people complaining about people who complain about NTR than there are people who complain about NTR. :ROFLMAO:

Did I missed something?
I see mostly netorare and vanilla games here and basically no netori.
Is there a thread for netori games?
Yes I think you missed a lot.

Reactions: Dopplyn

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The option to select the outfit in the gallery doesn't seem to work, it always cycles between all the available outfits for the scene. Am I doing something wrong? I imagine it has nothing to do with the save
could be a bug, idk man, The only Thing i do around here is upload games and give full saves to the Gallery Room, All Other Features i leave them alone, not trying to break any developers game.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes