1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

capu2

May 15, 2018
Non-ntr games are rarely MTL most are properly translated that's why I said that, In my opinion many translators are not interested to properly translate ntr, because there are only few translators who actually like ntr.

I would love to learn how to, but the problem is I don't know how to read japanese so I'll probably end up just one of those MTL translator who will just proofread the grammatical error to make it look accurate
I agree with this. We are a rare breed.

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
xD i downloaded this after seeing all the talk about the translation and admittedly with some interest in the genre and after starting this game up im actually just laughing haha this is like listening to Yoda with braindamage

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing this!

can any one share Autonoe's latest game Mama's breaker ?

its also a mom ntr game

thank you:)
I have this game and i played it , you can find it on torrents as i did , if you didn't find it , i will try to upload it for you.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just made a quick peek and this pretty much looks like an NPC fuck game too... sorta... but with a shota... No, wait, it seems to just integrate that “NPC fucking mechanic” into it from the start to gather information? I mean not as quite as just plain prostitution from most other games but literally either “squeeze“ it out from them or let them “flood“ you with information... Would look into it more after a good night sleep.

JDBlue00

Jan 2, 2018
Wow, this is some hot garbage of a translation... lol, if reading can lower your IQ, this game would be it... HOWEVER!!!! I have not done translation before, so I'm going to take on this project and make it "flow" better... or try to. Would anyone prefer to keep the context close to the original (or what's left of it) story as possible OR do you prfer me to add swaggalicious to make it more interesting? I can give you guys some previews soon.

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Wow, this is some hot garbage of a translation... lol, if reading can lower your IQ, this game would be it... HOWEVER!!!! I have not done translation before, so I'm going to take on this project and make it "flow" better... or try to. Would anyone prefer to keep the context close to the original (or what's left of it) story as possible OR do you prfer me to add swaggalicious to make it more interesting? I can give you guys some previews soon.
make a poll :p

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
What's netorase? what's MTL? I thought ntr was only a guy who has a fetish to be a cuckold, I didn't know about those others terms lol
NTR is umbrella definition for three different kinds Netorare, Netori, and Netorase (See how they all contain the letters NTR?).
This is very short (incomplete) description, if you want to learn more just google the words.
Netorare one is when your (love/sex) interests are stolen from you (MC) by bad guy(s),
Netori is when you (MC) steal (love/sex interests) from others (= most of the games here on this site),
Netorase is when your (love/sex) interests are used (fucked) by others, with your (MC) consensus and help.
Also MTL is Machine Translation, some say that it's an advanced form of NTR but really it's just a way to quickly translate for those who can't translate.
Also M'95 there is such a small amount of Netori games here, I don't know what you are talking about. Netori games are focused on stealing away women from other guys and while some games might have one girl that is a situation like that, it's not exactly a netori game just because it happens once. I would say it's rare to the point that Netorare has twice the amount of games here than Netori.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Also MTL is Machine Translation, some say that it's an advanced form of NTR but really it's just a way to quickly translate for those who can't translate.
Also M'95 there is such a small amount of Netori games here, I don't know what you are talking about. Netori games are focused on stealing away women from other guys and while some games might have one girl that is a situation like that, it's not exactly a netori game just because it happens once. I would say it's rare to the point that Netorare has twice the amount of games here than Netori.
I just gave an explanation on what the different NTR's were about according to me.

Any perceived claims on my part about what makes a netori game or how much Netori a game must contain before it can be called a Netori game, exist in your mind only.

I tried to say there was Neotori in the majority of games on F95.

TLDR : Many games on F95 have an MC that steals away (atleast one) love interest(s) from their current partner and thus have some Netori.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Netori is when you (MC) steal (love/sex interests) from others (= most of the games here on this site),
Any perceived claims on my part about what makes a netori game or how much Netori a game must contain before it can be called a Netori game, exist in your mind only.
My statement was in reference to this quote. I was just saying that I can't see the argument that most of the games on this site as Netori games because they aren't focused on it. Just like a game that has a bondage scene in it isn't necessarily a bondage game. That was my argument in a nutshell, you are free to disagree with it, I just wanted to clear any misunderstandings.

M'95

May 17, 2019
My statement was in reference to this quote. I was just saying that I can't see the argument that most of the games on this site as Netori games because they aren't focused on it.
Yes I understood that part and again I was not trying to make that argument, I was trying to say
there was atleast some Neotori in the majority of games on F95....

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes