1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
ok, I defeated the first boss, now I have to go to the prison? but it will not let me leave town, I tried talking to everyone in town.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
ok, I defeated the first boss, now I have to go to the prison? but it will not let me leave town, I tried talking to everyone in town.
it's in the basement of the inn/bar. you'll see a ladder going down behind the bar near the steps going up to the bed.

fromhell

Aug 15, 2020
I already translated Emilia inn properly... you just need to find it :)
I'm new to this site and struggling to understand how to find what I want easily, I don't know how to post a request or a recommendation until now.

capu2

May 15, 2018
I'm new to this site and struggling to understand how to find what I want easily, I don't know how to post a request or a recommendation until now.
Go to my ULMF page. the patch is there. as for the game, just grab a copy anywhere

• Red Heart
Reactions: fromhell

hakueiryuu00

Dec 21, 2020
Here is the Full Save - All Scenes Unlocked - Let me know if i missed anything and i will gladly unlock it.

Also i saved it in the Gallery Room So Have a Happy Day Fapping lmfaoo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy!! :cool::cool:;):)(y):devilish:

Edit - I Fixed The Save - Missing a Scene in Row 2 (and Gallery Room was Tested)

sir how do I use this save...i already extract but nothing change

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes