AKAINU909

Mar 3, 2024
Can you please also say I dont understand I just start playing new update but walkthrough says I need to go back to Isle and make my way up to mountains. As i understand i need to go to nightwolf meadows and i go there there was some vampire lady but walkthrough still shows the same
did you figure out how to do it you are the only person online who have posted about it and i am soo damn confused man

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can you give more details bro i am really stuck on this one like really bad this one is really confusing the only places i have managed to reach are the demon lair, the place which take me back to town but there is tents before i cross it and the middle section which i can take the boat to directly go to the demon lair but also lead to the mushroom battle place other than that i cant find anything else
Have not played since about that time of posting and I have forgotten what's going on in the game.

AKAINU909

Mar 3, 2024
Have not played since about that time of posting and I have forgotten what's going on in the game.
no worries dude however if you ever feel like you could spare some time this is my discord elgato609 if you want to i could send you what i am talking about but if you don't feel like it that's completely ok

Seascorpion

Mar 10, 2024
Anybody who got past the wind guy that guy is a headache no matter what it do that guy doesn't get damage at all and I have a silver dragon with lugo

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Probably a minority around this site but I dislike VNs. I saw this on a list of games similar to Peasant's Quest and A Struggle With Sin so can someone who played it tell me why it has the VN tag? Is it a mix of open world and VN or something?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Probably a minority around this site but I dislike VNs. I saw this on a list of games similar to Peasant's Quest and A Struggle With Sin so can someone who played it tell me why it has the VN tag? Is it a mix of open world and VN or something?
The story is quite forward to progress that's why and yes you can freely move like in PQ Or struggle with sin so give it a try you will like it

Reactions: avecaesar99

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I have no idea why this is labeled as a VN. it is not.
it is an open world sandbox...
there is a solid plot. very few side quests.
the plot has only a couple of branching points. but they are major branching points that make massive amount of difference.

Reactions: AkaQ
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes