Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Graphics/art style looks GREAT, your story is generic which is fine but you should try to change out that default picture. I have noticed your game like a month late and I check this site almost daily.

Oh ya those future tags, OMG yes please.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Graphics/art style looks GREAT, your story is generic which is fine but you should try to change out that default picture. I have noticed your game like a month late and I check this site almost daily.

Oh ya those future tags, OMG yes please.
Hmm, guess I'm gonna have to make it a bit more clickbaity :p

• Haha
Reactions: Kingkyrule

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
personally I wouldn't pick morals. not by a long shot. there's no benefit.

if you pick morals then it'd be immoral to chase a loli. and you know what I'm talking about. your only options is to be a law-abiding cuckizen, get money, get buffed get everything and what waits for you is something like

222.jpg

and anything younger than that and you're a pedo. disgusting right? they say don't hate the player, hate the game. you have to game the system and choose money.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Whats the 0.2 Change log? I might sub for $20 to get it.
Quick summary of what's being added in day 2 is:
1143 renders
38 animations (with sound design)
4000+ lines of code (day 1 was 3000)

If you do decide to support me then remember that the patreon version is censored and requires the patch on my discord server.
Subscribestar version has it pre installed.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Quick summary of what's being added in day 2 is:
1143 renders
38 animations (with sound design)
4000+ lines of code (day 1 was 3000)

If you do decide to support me then remember that the patreon version is censored and requires the patch on my discord server.
Subscribestar version has it pre installed.
Played it, and it was great. Word of advice though, scenes like that last one need to be optional, as it won't be in good taste for some people. Having things be optional is the best outcome for a lot of reasons.
Day 1-2 :
writing: 9.5/10
scenes: 10/10
story: 10/10
Sus: 10/10
Overall: 9.88/10

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Played it, and it was great. Word of advice though, scenes like that last one need to be optional, as it won't be in good taste for some people. Having things be optional is the best outcome for a lot of reasons.
Day 1-2 :
writing: 9.5/10
scenes: 10/10
story: 10/10
Sus: 10/10
Overall: 9.88/10
Wow! Nice to see you enjoyed it so much :)
And reason as to why the last scene isn't optional is because it simply wouldn't work in where my story is going. The story is going to be pretty much the same for everyone so not much story branching because that's a very intimidating thing to try and write and figure out in my head atleast. Maybe if I ever create another game the story could be more branching.

Also, "sus 10/10". Good to know.

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
And reason as to why the last scene isn't optional is because it simply wouldn't work in where my story is going. The story is going to be pretty much the same for everyone so not much story branching because that's a very intimidating thing to try and write and figure out in my head atleast. Maybe if I ever create another game the story could be more branching.

I had a feeling it would be key to the story. That stings a bit for me, but can't wait to see where it goes.

Reactions: NoNameAAA

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019

I can't comment on this specific scene as I haven't played it and don't even know what it is but if it's impossible to make it optional you should consider the possibility of making it skippable. Most of the tags in this game aren't going to offend many people if it's a part of the story as long as they aren't forced to view something they aren't into. If the story is that important you can always explain what is being skipped too.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Deovan Hey man, great game. I became a subsriber on patreon, and then i read somewhere here in the thread that you've gotta download the patch from discord. Where can i find it?
I've already helped you but just to give the info to other people that might need it. The game will release here on F95zone tomorrow and I'll upload both game and patch on the front page then. But for now, if you decide to support me before tomorrow (on Patreon) to get early access then please just DM me on discord and We'll get it sorted out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoneyOrMorals-Day2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xbinhoux
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes