Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Gallery Unlocker

unzip "gallery_unlock.rpy" and place it under your "Game" folder

Thank you and enjoy.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Not a fan of how the update ended with Cecile and Alexandra, hate when games force the mc to be an obedient little bitch.
I wouldn't say the mc is treated like a little bitch, quite the contrary seeing as he aboslutely dominates the girl he has sex with. But it's noted. I'll make sure to add an option to skip scenes that have to happen for my story to make sense.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I wouldn't say the mc is treated like a little bitch, quite the contrary seeing as he absolutely dominates the girl he has sex with. But it's noted. I'll make sure to add an option to skip scenes that have to happen for my story to make sense.
Nah there's no need for the skip, just tell your story, I only hope we do not have to have sex with Alexandra or become her manstress as it was put, I can't stand characters like her.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Could you add something that specifies the content of the patch?
I would normally suspect incest but that's only planned, so it's a bit hazy.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man posts an image of content in the "Taboo patch" and thinks it's a revelation.

It's a patch that adds Taboo. What else would you expect? If you don't like Loli, that's fine, but don't get on your moral high ground if you didn't read the directions. Just saying :whistle:
So I'm wondering if the incest content is separate from the loli content in that patch? Some of the images I've seen of the young girls (which looks to me, are around 8-12 year old in age.) I'm just wondering if both kinks are or will be separated, using is the patch?

Reactions: Larry2000

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So I'm wondering if the incest content is separate from the loli content in that patch? Some of the images I've seen of the young girls (which looks to me, are around 8-12 year old in age.) I'm just wondering if both kinks are or will be separated, using is the patch?
patch adds both, but if you don't like one of them you can just say no to it in game.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I suppose that's possible. Though, personally, if I'm touching on Incest themes and playing a game on HS, the last thing I'm thinking of is the horror of Loli. If you look at any Honey Select character, unless they have breasts the size of the moon, I'd consider their age an average of 15-16. That's the classic Illusion soft charm.

I suppose the Dev can add an option at the beginning of the game to enable or disable each of the content. If you don't like Incest and are only here for Loli, you click "Loli" prompt, and vice versa, if you like both, click "Both" and it's done. Though again, it sounds like a pain for the Dev to worry about an optional content pack :/

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes