GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
i have a question can I avoid all the lolis characters and just focus on the milfs one instead ?
Sad fact: You can't "avoid" them (as the plot goes and you meet new characters), you can choose to NOT interact with them in a sexual or romantic way (if you installed the lewd patch).

Reactions: Lokitox8

Morho

May 16, 2023
Not sure if i get answer but is avoidable prostitution? Like romancing whores or making lis whores? Group sex like ntr/sharing or other cuckery? Somewhere i readed somethimg about ???bukake???

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
so im playing the apk version and the new patch came out so i want to update do i have to reapply the taboo patch?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Not sure if i get answer but is avoidable prostitution? Like romancing whores or making lis whores? Group sex like ntr/sharing or other cuckery? Somewhere i readed somethimg about ???bukake???
Almsot all sex scenes will be avoidable. Prostitution especially. I don't have any plans on turning prostitutes into love interest, they're mostly just gonna be a side chick to fuck if you want. There is no sharing with other males but group sex with MC and multiple females will happen. I missunderstood what bukkake first was. What I first meant when I added the tag (the tag has been removed btw) was that the MC will occasionally completely cover females in his cum. No other males.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
I mean the internet exists. Most people have seen dicks lol
So MC is the only man she has ever been with? That would be great if that's the case.

One last question before i jump to day 2. Is Lindsey also a Virgin? It's fine if you don't want to spoil it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So MC is the only man she has ever been with? That would be great if that's the case.

One last question before i jump to day 2. Is Lindsey also a Virgin? It's fine if you don't want to spoil it.
Let's just make all the characters in the game a virgin while were at it, even the mother, the MC is actually a test tube baby and the mom and dad have never actually had sex HAHAHAHA...

Seriously though, if you want a game where everyone is a virgin (younger ones at least) I feel like there are some much better games for that on this site, just sayin.

Btw this is coming from a guy who also likes virgins, but like It's really not that big of a deal to me if a girl isn't a virgin as long as she remains loyal to me when she's my girl. (y)

You do you though, I'm just gonna keep enjoying the story that's being laid out for me and not worry about such details, as long as there is no NTR/Sharing being forced down my throat (which there isn't) then I'm happy. :giggle:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
On another note, I just want to say I really loved the update, and with what is being set up, it's looking like Day 4 will be another one to really look forward to.

First I wanna say, I'm usually not a fan of dream sex scenes (cause in most games they are scenes that mean nothing to the overall story and something that never happens), but I enjoyed the ones in this game, at least they were flashbacks instead of just useless filler sex scenes with no real relevance to the story. I also liked the fact that we even got choices within them as well, definitely made them feel more important and not just useless filler.

Now I wanna really talk about Maria, what a goddess she is, always gotta love when the father/uncle in a game is a neglectful useless waste of space that way you can swoop in and have the gorgeous MILF(s) for yourself. :love: Also the twins watching and not only NOT reacting badly but apparently being turned on by it, that was an interesting development, definitely looking forward to seeing where it all goes.

Lastly I just wanna say, I'm glad things are moving along with mom, I choose to not trick her into the room, because I don't like going down the creepy/corruption routes (usually) with family members if it can be avoided. She still kisses you even if you don't trick her into your room, so I'm really hoping that means no mega creepiness is required to make her our woman. :sneaky: (No big deal either way, as long as she's ours) :BootyTime:

Really enjoying your game so far and can't wait for more! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Ronovan
Dec 23, 2019
What I don't get about Maria, is that in the first scene with her, when she blows MC in the pool, they both act like they had done something sexsual with eachother before, but in the second scene, when MC undresses, she acts surprised when she sees his dick. Did I misread the scenes?

Also, dev should put this render in the gallery on the front page, it's so good, Alex is so beautiful, I have no words. I think this picture alone can convince someone to try the game. 47457234.jpg

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I plan on making pretty much all scenes optional through choices but maybe i'll reconsider having Voyeurism in the game.
Haven't tried your game yet, downloading now, the previews look really nice.

Personally I hope you keep the voyeurism tag. Its possible to do it without seeming like ntr if that's your concern (to be fair there will always be ppl who complain regardless so just do what you want instead)

It could either be ppl that aren't a potential love interest/relationship, or can be peeking at a girl masturbating.

Good luck with your game!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This game seems to not track choices. Nothing really changes outside of the immediate effect. Is that how it will always be?

Edit: Seems like it was just the early choices.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Fvck95
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes