The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You might want to think about who you are making the patch for. Most people do it for Patreon. If you aren't going to be on Patreon anyway you might want to skip the incest patch because both f95 and SubscribeStar don't care at all about it. As far as the underage stuff SS doesn't care and f95 only cares if they are "prepubescent" not underage. That is where most of the confusion is. People seem to think it's against the rules but usually you can get away with 13-14yo if they look reasonable.

If you want to be safe a patch isn't a bad idea but you really only need to worry about the younger girls.
I'm thinking i'm gonna open a patreon account for next release so people who don't like SS can support me. But i'm mostly making the patch to be safe. Don't wanna borderline any rules here on F95 and risk getting banned. Doesn't take too much time to implement a patch anyway so.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Some opinions after thinking about it for a while.

Game has a very solid start. A lot of potential. Don't have too much of an opinion of the story or writing quality yet with a first version but the the plot seems to be heading in a good direction for content.

The quality is definitely one of the better games I have seen for a new dev using HS2. Characters are above average and quite varied in both proportions and age. Older girls actually having some wrinkles is surprisingly rare and quite welcome. Plus the young girls actually look young instead of looking 20 when they say 13.

Animations are probably what impressed me the most. They aren't perfect but they go beyond what basically all other illusion based games do. Even working betterpenetration is rare in these games. Though the unrealistic proportions of MC definitely distort it and make it look a little rough. I can't imagine how much extra time it took to make them but if you can keep a reasonable release schedule and make animations like this then that's great.

I think the lighting is the biggest weak point so far. It looks like it might be default HS2 or maybe slightly modified. Either way it holds the renders back. Worst part is the changing lighting between renders. That should never happen and it looks terrible when it does. Not sure why it happens in this case but in my experience it's usually because GraphicsMod or DHH isn't being used with a proper preset to keep it consistent.

All in all with the tags involved and the quality so far the thing to I'm waiting to see is how fast updates come out. If you are able to make updates this size or bigger in a reasonable amount of time I expect this to be a very successful game. I wish there was more time spent creating better lighting because now you're kinda stuck but it can still be improved some. Surprised there isn't more to advertise the loli content this game is heading for. That will probably be the biggest selling point but it doesn't really feel like it looking at the first page.

Edit: Also it's great to see a dev jumping on fixing an issue so quickly after it's pointed out. In this case the compression issue with using PNG getting addressed almost immediately.

Last edited:

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I'm thinking i'm gonna open a patreon account for next release so people who don't like SS can support me. But i'm mostly making the patch to be safe. Don't wanna borderline any rules here on F95 and risk getting banned. Doesn't take too much time to implement a patch anyway so.
Fair enough. I am not a fan of supporting places like Patreon if they are going to be so openly hostile to the whole industry but you'll probably get a little extra support that way. Though there are plenty of SS only based games with thousands of supporters. Especially loli games.

Just be careful with any young loli content. That reminds me of what happened to Little Green Hill on here. Dev made 2 versions from the start. Originally only the censored version was on here. Some mod said there was no need to have a censored version because the main version hadn't been banned yet. So a mod uploaded the uncensored version and shortly after the game was banned and the censored version still hasn't been added back.

Reactions: The Ronovan

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well if you want to for patreon then a patch is a must, for incest, underage, rape etc.
But for more supporters it's likely worth it thought.

For this site as others have said, underage is not important, prepubescent is. The moderators will check each game where it's in question if rule 7 should be applied or not.
If you want to be sure just ask one of the mods, if rule 7 applies, which i don't believe, as none of the girls look prepubescent you will need a patch by the time any sexual acts are shown.

The only girls which would likely fall under rule 7 are the 8-9y old kids were the MC looks for job, if you plan for any sex with them.

Aug 14, 2022
Dayum that some good shit!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If yall enjoy netori this is right up your alley! Its just release version but I cant remember which had netori so good introduced as this. Pretty good animations for Honey Select! This is also the very first Buff Chad Male lead I ewa saw in this engine lol, nice work man! And the music and sound effect make this much better experience heck there is even Direction indicator sounds. DIRECTION INDICATOR! The care for detail is appreciated (y)(y)(y)(y)
The scene where he imagines grabbing Saras ass or was looking at her after she changed into her swimsuit intrigues me 4 more. And how she looked at him or saw his bulge and get corrupted slowly as he kissed her back on her cheeks.
I can smell the juicy netori from here :devilish::love:.

So we got Erik + Sara, Sis + 'Jack', Mom + Dad, Linda (she is also a mommy?) + 'John', Cindy + 'Noah', lil bro + Sandra, Jane + her 'Hubby', Lana + Trevor. Erika, Pamela and Tracy (Our Ex-GF) seems to be single but probably Emma or Ginny has someone. Cecile + 'Henry' and has a child which we probably also going to teach. The build up for all the different jobs sounds great and I like how the people behave like normal people in 2023 but still change them only a bit so we can have your harem. Also I assume we gonna have some lolis as milf action. Double the dare, double the fun!
The scene with Jane... HOT! :eek::oops:
Not only was we in relationship as a student with a hot teacher like her but she is also continues to meet with us after 4 years ?! Fuck yeah ! I fucking enjoyed her hot suspender and how she got fucked by him before she needed to go for a meeting right after that.
Some stuff aint acceptable and this game crosses the line! :LOL::LUL:

The only error I found is this:
Also based Game Creator who lifes in reality:
Deovan Do you real need to censor stuff ? I thought thats only for patreon and not subscribestar.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Dayum that some good shit!
If yall enjoy netori this is right up your alley! Its just release version but I cant remember which had netori so good introduced as this. Pretty good animations for Honey Select! This is also the very first Buff Chad Male lead I ewa saw in this engine lol, nice work man! And the music and sound effect make this much better experience heck there is even Direction indicator sounds. DIRECTION INDICATOR! The care for detail is appreciated (y)(y)(y)(y)
The scene where he imagines grabbing Saras ass or was looking at her after she changed into her swimsuit intrigues me 4 more. And how she looked at him or saw his bulge and get corrupted slowly as he kissed her back on her cheeks.
I can smell the juicy netori from here :devilish::love:.

So we got Erik + Sara, Sis + 'Jack', Mom + Dad, Linda (she is also a mommy?) + 'John', Cindy + 'Noah', lil bro + Sandra, Jane + her 'Hubby', Lana + Trevor. Erika, Pamela and Tracy (Our Ex-GF) seems to be single but probably Emma or Ginny has someone. Cecile + 'Henry' and has a child which we probably also going to teach. The build up for all the different jobs sounds great and I like how the people behave like normal people in 2023 but still change them only a bit so we can have your harem. Also I assume we gonna have some lolis as milf action. Double the dare, double the fun!
The scene with Jane... HOT! :eek::oops:
Not only was we in relationship as a student with a hot teacher like her but she is also continues to meet with us after 4 years ?! Fuck yeah ! I fucking enjoyed her hot suspender and how she got fucked by him before she needed to go for a meeting right after that.
Some stuff aint acceptable and this game crosses the line! :LOL::LUL:

The only error I found is this:
Also based Game Creator who lifes in reality:
Deovan Do you real need to censor stuff ? I thought thats only for patreon and not subscribestar.
Omg i love your post! Thank you! <3

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Some opinions after thinking about it for a while.

Game has a very solid start. A lot of potential. Don't have too much of an opinion of the story or writing quality yet with a first version but the the plot seems to be heading in a good direction for content.

The quality is definitely one of the better games I have seen for a new dev using HS2. Characters are above average and quite varied in both proportions and age. Older girls actually having some wrinkles is surprisingly rare and quite welcome. Plus the young girls actually look young instead of looking 20 when they say 13.

Animations are probably what impressed me the most. They aren't perfect but they go beyond what basically all other illusion based games do. Even working betterpenetration is rare in these games. Though the unrealistic proportions of MC definitely distort it and make it look a little rough. I can't imagine how much extra time it took to make them but if you can keep a reasonable release schedule and make animations like this then that's great.

I think the lighting is the biggest weak point so far. It looks like it might be default HS2 or maybe slightly modified. Either way it holds the renders back. Worst part is the changing lighting between renders. That should never happen and it looks terrible when it does. Not sure why it happens in this case but in my experience it's usually because GraphicsMod or DHH isn't being used with a proper preset to keep it consistent.

All in all with the tags involved and the quality so far the thing to I'm waiting to see is how fast updates come out. If you are able to make updates this size or bigger in a reasonable amount of time I expect this to be a very successful game. I wish there was more time spent creating better lighting because now you're kinda stuck but it can still be improved some. Surprised there isn't more to advertise the loli content this game is heading for. That will probably be the biggest selling point but it doesn't really feel like it looking at the first page.

Edit: Also it's great to see a dev jumping on fixing an issue so quickly after it's pointed out. In this case the compression issue with using PNG getting addressed almost immediately.
Thanks for the feedback!
About the lighting. It's actually quite heavily modified (I use GraphicMod). Though the earlier images are drastically worse in quality than the later ones. I would say my "final" look for the lighting is the quality you get when you arrive at Tracy's home in the Evening. I Try to make it even better but i feel like i started reaching a point were changes were minimal in the ending part of the game.
And the changing of lights between scenes... yeah, it sucks and i hate it. But if i go back now and try and recreate those early images with my newer lighting setup i'll have to rerender alot sadly so i think i'm skipping that.

Reactions: Tar77

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for the feedback!
About the lighting. It's actually quite heavily modified (I use GraphicMod). Though the earlier images are drastically worse in quality than the later ones. I would say my "final" look for the lighting is the quality you get when you arrive at Tracy's home in the Evening. I Try to make it even better but i feel like i started reaching a point were changes were minimal in the ending part of the game.
And the changing of lights between scenes... yeah, it sucks and i hate it. But if i go back now and try and recreate those early images with my newer lighting setup i'll have to rerender alot sadly so i think i'm skipping that.
Sounds like my main issue shouldn't be a problem going forward. I don't blame you for not wanting to go back and rerender everything. Don't think I would either. It's fairly minor if it stays only the few instances that currently exist in the game. looking forward to future updates.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
To mix things up and to be pedantic: it's neither. It's cyan.
Green: 00cc00 = 0/256 red, 204/256 green, 0/256 blue.
Blue: 0000cc = 0/256 red, 0/256 green, 204/256 blue. (the color is "0000cc")
Cyan: 00cccc = 0/256 red, 204/256 green, 204/256 blue.

Fun fact: cyan, because it is midway between green and blue on the spectrum, can very easily be perceived differently by different people. Some perceive it to be closer to blue, others perceive it to be closer to green.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Aug 14, 2022

Fun fact: cyan, because it is midway between green and blue on the spectrum, can very easily be perceived differently by different people. Some perceive it to be closer to blue, others perceive it to be closer to green.
Hm. Perhaps it could also be im colour blind since I somtimes couldnt clearly see these dot numbers in a circles when I was still in the school. But the one in the middle you chose as a example counts as blue for me and so is the green above it. The Cyan looks more gray. Well, its not that big of a issue since I still can differeciate them between the dialogs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thats green dude.
Thats green dude.
It may be, but it still looks more blue than green to me. I suppose it will depend on the perception of each one.

Cyan has always seemed like a very light blue to me.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Also, there's a handful of name errors in dialogue tags:

1678211302608.png

Stuff like that. Couple instances of Sandra's lines getting tagged as Sara too, I think.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes