kimhuynjoong

Aug 8, 2022
Khask DEV ❤ i like the game a lot If there is a choice of ' cum inside or outside ' it is perfect for me...

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Well no. Wouldn't be forced then would it. A few scene are going to be unskippable for my story to develop properly. I do not want to take on the task of creating multiple branching stories, too complex for me at the moment.
so if i take your words correctly i assume that saying no to this corruption path with alexandra isnt possible or skippable,bcs its the central part of the plot?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
shocked at the lack of loli/teen content in the most recent update...unless my taboo patch didn't work properly. Kept getting teased like there was about to be something, but then he just left the girls without any content. Still good work though.

Last edited:
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
could be coincidence....or someone is reporting dev cause not exactly legal pedo content?
It's definitely not a coincidence the other link was taken down but nothing in this VN is illegal.
Loli stuff isn't my cup of tea, I prefer big titted milfs :love: but these are characters and therefore not real....how can it be pedo if it's not real.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes