3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm, I see in info about save: progress: 100%, Gallery 12/12, Girls sex'd: 7/7
But when i go to gallery, last scene (12th) is still locked.
Why? What I miss?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 2916699 Here it is. Problem save — 4th save. I don't remember if I saw the 12th video in the game.
Found the problem in the gallery count logic. Butterfly BJ scene counted 2 times while Mommyfly's scene wasn't accounted at all. Fixed for the next release. Sadly, I can't make a hotfix since it involves a big logic file and some thing will break if we'll try to just slap it on the older version. So, I unlocked the scene itself in your saves. Made a save in the second slot for this. On the other hand, the next release is just few days away.

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Found the problem in the gallery count logic. Butterfly BJ scene counted 2 times while Mommyfly's scene wasn't accounted at all. Fixed for the next release. Sadly, I can't make a hotfix since it involves a big logic file and some thing will break if we'll try to just slap it on the older version. So, I unlocked the scene itself in your saves. Made a save in the second slot for this. On the other hand, the next release is just few days away.
Thank you for your concern, but when I knew, WHO and HOW — I call it on the night and all gallery was opened.
It is simple ;)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
gif_uncen.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.1.4 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new.

H content

Here’s a for the wild cat’s doggy scene. This scene uses the old animation mechanics. Some of these will pop up before we fully switch to Spine 2D animations. This causes a lot of work shifting between the artist, but they should be able to return to normal monthly planning in a pair of months. At least I hope so.

The next Spine 2D should arrive in v0.1.5 and will involve the new tiger girl. Initially, we tried to squeeze it in this one, but it’s a completely new scene done from scratch and rushing it would most likely hurt the quality. So, we talked with the artist behind it and decided to shift the animation to the next release to do it justice.

New features and activities

You can check out the new character, Catarina, . She’s a part of the feline tribe mini-story and you’ll get to know her really closely if you can handle her proud character. Can you though?

During Catarina’s art update, we noticed that her character looked different from the PSD itself. More grey. A lot more grey, like she fell into dust. A quick investigation later, we found out that somehow Photoshop switched to a different color pallet for exporting. In short, most art pieces weren’t as colorful and juicy as they should be. We updated most of the assets to the planned standard. You’ll see a bit of improvement in color almost everywhere across the game: encounter and dialogue sprites, scenes (including frogomama’s Spine2D scene).

A mischievous kitsune joins our cast. You can see her preview . A fair warning – foxes aren’t easy prey, so don’t expect to win her over at once! You’ll encounter her in the new exploration zone – feline hunting grounds. It will unlock during the main quest progression. See what the naughty foxy has in store for you!

Aside from the tech aspects, I’ve changed the recording software to reduce the amount of noise in preview gifs. I love the sites that don’t allow high-quality options like webm or webp. Sadly, I have to use them for promotion and distribution of my games. That’s why I tried to improve the overall quality of previews. The first test of this new approach is wild cat’s new . Also, Frogomama’s looks better with it. Yeah, it’s still a gif, but what do you think? Does it look better than previous ones?

Small fixes and improvements

Changed sex talk for all scenes in the gallery and events themselves so they won’t be the same all over them.

Fixed a problem with gallery scene count. Butterfly’s BJ scene counted 2 times while Mommyfly's BJ scene wasn't accounted at all.

Fixed a problem with the first stage picture for Butterfly’s encounter. It was blurred compared to the other ones.

Fixed some geometry and tiles on maps.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
I would love something like this art and dialogue options but with just common girls instead of mongirls but well... it is what it is... maybe female knights robbers and warrior or even elf
(PLEASE DEVS TAKE NOTE xD)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work, both with the new character, bunny mommy and her doggy scene, and the new H scene for Catarina. That’s right, this will be the first scene for a named/story girl. At the same time, this scene will have a narrative part like H scenes from Yorna or MonGirl Expedition did. Plus, as I previously mentioned, Catarina’s scene is using Spine 2D. So, expect quality. It’s a bit too early for previews, though. Stay tuned and expect some news around the weekend, give or take.

I’m working on new maps. Roughly half of them are done already, including the new home for players. That’s right, from v0.1.5 you can upgrade your tent into a house after progressing with the main quest. Aside from this, I’m working on new story maps for the next step of getting to know Catarina and changing Chief Cleo’s mind. Expect some hot action! For the greater good, of course.

Maps aside, I’ve drafted the narrative part for Catarina’s scene and it’s almost done. Some proofreading and I’ll assemble the logic. Once the animations arrive, it will take about an hour to prepare it for release.

A friend of mine passed me an interesting idea. For now, I will keep it as a little secret since I’m not sure anything useful will come of it. But I’ll definitely will check out to see if it’s applicable to my games since it can improve the overall feeling from all of them. Getting it to work sounds like something that will take more than a month, so I can’t even say a rough date. Still, if everything will go well, I’ll get you more details about this “mystery” idea.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still finishing their art packs, so I decided to post some raws for now. Here’s an early . And here’s an early . Both are early raws, but since these are still in finalizing stages, I decided to show them as-is to give you an idea what to expect. Stay tuned for previews! They should come in pretty soon.

I’m done with maps and the main quest. Catarina thought of a good plant on how to change Cleo’s mind. Mission codename – dickplomacy. I’m still playtesting the new story addition, but it’s almost finished.

Also, I added a pair of new encounters with Yoshi. This time you’ll get to know Yoshi a little better. Are her jokes something bigger? What does she think about you? Find out in the upcoming update! What I know for sure, this time you’ll see something spicy! As always, you can find Yoshi picking herbs around feline cat tribe’s hunting grounds.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
gif_uncen.gif

All links updated 8/10. Please re-download the game! There was a problem with Yoshi's events during exploration. I fixed it and updated all game versions. You don't need to start over and this change doesn't affect your progress in any way. Please re-download the game. Sorry for the trouble!

MonGirl Conquest v0.1.4 is up for download. You can see the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

phoenixbattler

Feb 20, 2020
Figured you should know this I soft locked my entire run putting 2 boulders 1 to each side of the reset button. Can't upload a picture but try it yourself now ay to fix it Q.Q

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gun-Bao

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
MonGirl Conquest v0.1.4 is up for download.
Hmm-hm! It is good to see new characters and some step of side-quest, but when I see all quest in "wait to update", all gallery unlocked and all girls is sexed, BUT story completed by 92% — I am upset. Yes, when I read changelog carefully, I saw kitsune and understood what do I do, but when some storylines not caused with quests, that makes me a dull boy.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Figured you should know this I soft locked my entire run putting 2 boulders 1 to each side of the reset button. Can't upload a picture but try it yourself now ay to fix it Q.Q
The obvious solution is to load the autosave. It's there to help with such cases

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hmm-hm! It is good to see new characters and some step of side-quest, but when I see all quest in "wait to update", all gallery unlocked and all girls is sexed, BUT story completed by 92% — I am upset. Yes, when I read changelog carefully, I saw kitsune and understood what do I do, but when some storylines not caused with quests, that makes me a dull boy.
Yoshi's stuff is optional, and you'll encounter her while doing other stuff. So, you don't need to push 100% clear for her events if you already finished the main quests.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes