3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Young jackal’s scene is done. You can . Mommy bunny’s BJ scene is finished too. . As for Scorpion mommy’s titjob scene, there some bad news. Despite our efforts, her artist got some problems in real life. That’s why we are shifting this H scene to v.0.2.6. The artist assures me that we’ll finish the scene before that release. In fact, there’s a good chance that it will be one of the first ready scenes for that release.

I’m more or less done with the main quest story line for the release. It still needs polishing and playtesting, but the core is already here. After this, I’m planning on expanding the smithy optional quest line.

Added a dedicated button for spells during encounters. This should make easier the distinction what you can cast during silence. Skills are always available while spells can’t be used if you have a silence effect on you. This effect has a comic bubble with an ellipsis.

Added a new set of clothes that will teach you a skill that cleanses most negative effects on your character. Check out the workshop and Seamstress Sara after progressing the main quest far enough.

If you are looking for a more permanent solution to status effects, I added a pair of new talismans to the smithy’s wares after you upgrade it. One is for silence (can’t cast spells), and the other one is for blindness (-50% accuracy for physical attacks). Wearing such a ward, you won’t get afflicted by the corresponding status at all.

Adjusted combat log entries during encounters. Now, all of these should be displayed around the center of the screen horizontal-wise. Previously, some messages appeared closer to the left side of the screen.

Fixed a bug with reroll upgrade from the hunter’s altar. Previously, if you’ve upgraded it to the second stage, it consumed the first upgrade. Now, both upgrades stay in your inventory. If you already did this earlier, just open up the altar upgrade menu and close it down. The first stage will be added on its own after the menu closes. Logic-wise, there are no changes, just cosmetical since the second stage upgrade overwrites the first stage effect. If you didn’t upgrade it before, you don’t need to bother with anything special. Just get the upgrades and everything will work out fine.

Added a new vendor improvement in Quentin the quartermaster’s inventory. It adds more stuff to the material trader.

Fixed a bug that hid girls in H scenes during evening dates.

Fixed a bug with a Jackal mommy’s cowgirl scene. A part of her leggings didn’t bend properly during bounces.

Fixed a graphical jitter at the start of Cleo and Catarina’s H scenes.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
jackal_young.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.2.5 is up for download! You can get it . The sand island story is getting to the end or more like to the rewards part! Visit Queen Adia’s palace and see how the temple ceremony pans out. Oh, and don’t forget to check out the first optional boss to test out your strength! Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. v0.2.5 comes with 2 new scenes. First of all, . The new girl, young jackal, starts out with her doggy scene. .

You may remember that we planned to make a 3rd scene this month. Namely, Queen Adia’s titjob, but her artist got some problems in the real life and the scene should arrive in v0.2.6. It was partly done, so it is almost guaranteed to arrive next time if the artist won’t get another bunch of problems. She assures me that it won’t be the case.

New features and activities

Young jackal, the new girl, joins the case. You can . You can encounter her in the sandy exploration zone. Look for normal (blue) encounter bubbles.

Added “Hide” buttons in all H scenes in the game as 77% of voted players wanted. There’s a bit of a quirk for the mobile devices, though. Since there’s no way to press a special “Hide” hotkey on a phone, all taps are registered as an “Action” button activation.

In short, when you tap the hide button during a story scene with some text blocks, the current message will be changed to the next one before the hiding logic will trigger. After this, the hiding works just like on the desktop. No matter what you do, the scene won’t progress so you can enjoy the animation without interface bits. It’s a small price to pay for hiding the interface, and I don’t think there’s a way to sidestep it.

Added the second part for the “Blade of legends quest”. Talk with Magan after charging the blade for the first time, and he will guide you to another magic crystal. You can depart to that location by talking with the mage-smith and this doesn’t advance time. So, get out there, get the crystal and improve your sword even more!

Added a dedicated button for spells during encounters. This should make easier the distinction what you can cast during silence. Skills are always available, while spells can’t be used if you have a silence effect on you. This effect has a comic bubble with an ellipsis.

Added a new set of clothes that will teach you a skill that cleanses most negative effects on your character. Check out the workshop and Seamstress Sara after progressing the main quest far enough.

If you are looking for a more permanent solution to status effects, I added a pair of new talismans to the smithy’s wares after you upgrade it. One is for silence (can’t cast spells), and the other one is for blindness (-50% accuracy for physical attacks). Wearing such a ward, you won’t get afflicted by the corresponding status at all.

Adjusted how the safe puzzles work. Now, the game will remember the last position you used. So, if you start turning a handle to the right, the next time the menu pops up, the cursor will be in the same position. This should help with safes and make the minigame a bit easier to do.

Added a new vendor upgrade in Quentin the quartermaster’s inventory. It adds more stuff to the material trader. He’s the guy standing by the boxes in the camp.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a bug with a custom sword from the quest “Blade of legends”. Now it properly uses its sound during attacks.

Adjusted combat log entries during encounters. Now, all of these should be displayed around the center of the screen horizontal-wise. Previously, some messages appeared closer to the left side of the screen.

Fixed a bug with reroll upgrade from the hunter’s altar. Previously, if you’ve upgraded it to the second stage, it consumed the first upgrade. Now, both upgrades stay in your inventory. If you already did this earlier, just open up the altar upgrade menu and close it down. The first stage will be added on its own after the menu closes. Logic-wise, there are no changes, just cosmetical since the second stage upgrade overwrites the first stage effect. If you didn’t upgrade it before, you don’t need to bother with anything special. Just get the upgrades and everything will work out fine.

Added roleplay phrases to Catarina’s and Cleo’s H scenes if you trigger these in the “Animation only” mode. These kinda ducked under the radar while I worked on the main bulk of the scenes. Now, all non-story scenes have roleplay phrases.

Fixed a bug that hid girls in H scenes during evening dates.

Fixed a bug with a Jackal mommy’s cowgirl scene. A part of her leggings didn’t bend properly during bounces.

Fixed a graphical jitter at the start of Cleo and Catarina’s H scenes.

Optimized loading for animations in some scenes. This should help a bit with loading times on weaker devices.

Changed crocomommy’s BJ scene during the final animation sequence, so the leaking cum won’t look so stretched.

Updated all walker sprites for all girls in the bar zone. Yay, less placeholders!

Fixed a titwolf’s BJ scene. Now, it properly plays the lewd sounds during all phases of the scene.

Adjusted Mommyfly’s BJ scene – the finishing sound was out of sync with the action.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work. We are planning 3 new scenes for the next update. Queen Adia’s titfuck is halfway done and we are aiming to finish it properly this time. Pharaoh, the new girl, will get a cowgirl/rider scene. And the young bear will get her BJ scene. Stay tuned for sneak peeks!

I’ve added a new step to Cordelia’s quest line with a small puzzle. Don’t worry, it’s a pretty simple one. Plus, Queen Adia’s narrative part of the scene is done too. After polishing it, I’m switching to the main story with the feast and Queen Adia’s personal reward.

Added a pair of camp upgrades to Quentin’s wares. These allow passive resource gathering at the same time you get the daily bar payment.

Cleo’s and Cat’s H scenes from the story mode is available for in-game replaying after finishing the sand island’s story. Just visit the feline camp, talk with the girls and have some fun. These are available both in full and animation-only modes just like in the gallery.

Fixed a problem with magic-type sword from the “Blade of legends” quest. Now, it properly uses the intended sound without triggering any error messages.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes