RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly, going to sit a wait on this one before investing time in playing this. Especially when the dev has already 2 games which he has essentially abandoned at this point (Not including Yorna).

I hope this one actually goes somewhere... But i'm not holding my breath.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Intredasting. Will follow for Oni waifu. Other stuff they made looks good too, didn't play any of these. Anyone care to comment them?

View attachment 1004363
Didn't played League of Corruption but both Yorna and ouroboros are really good games: the former is a RPG with both monster girls and male monsters and have a lot of scenes with humans too, really nice story also; the latter is a cyberpunk RPG with a story revolving a group of paramilitaries fighting against a big company of the most advanced city, this one got 2 updates and then it's been put on hold sadly, hope that the dev will resume the development.

Reactions: DanglyBang

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
You can see that this was created somewhere in last year due to Ptilopsis expy.
Had the same instant thought when I saw it. Either fan of the game/design or just copypaste.
If anyone's interested in comparing Ptilopsis' design to the dev:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Intredasting. Will follow for Oni waifu. Other stuff they made looks good too, didn't play any of these. Anyone care to comment them?

View attachment 1004363
Ouroboros Syndrome and League of Corruption are unfinished games, technically on Hold but to be honest it looks like they won't ever be finished.

Yorna's Monster Girl's secret was recently completed. It's a Yuri / Monster Girls themed game which is quite rare.

It has mostly light hearted vibes and comical content. Art is quite nice, story is straightforward, content is pretty vanilla with some light femdom / femsub .

Yorna Monster Girl's secret has been + it has a rare Yuri / monster Girl genre. Art is nice, story is straightforward but nice. Content is mostly vanilla with a lighthearted vibe. iT has some light femdom content too, but it's never too harsh.

I wonder if the fact that his new game has a male protagonist instead of a female protagonist for his former game will boost his patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanglyBang

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
I cannot for the life of me find the second scene, forest is a massive RNG fest so its very easy for me to have missed it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just playing the demo, what a good start this game is. Characters was good, the H scenes even though only have a few (2 scenes in the Gallery and 1 not in the Gallery) but was worth the time playing it. Love Morna the Orge girl, kinda funny that she was a little bit hot head at the beginning but loosen with MC after that, the Owlgirl was very new and can't wait to have more event with her, the nun was interesting and turned out a slut in disguise
Yeehaw Games you never cease to amazed us, hope to see more updates from this game. I'm truly enjoy it, keep it up

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Just playing the demo, what a good start this game is. Characters was good, the H scenes even though only have a few (2 scenes in the Gallery and 1 not in the Gallery) but was worth the time playing it. Love Morna the Orge girl, kinda funny that she was a little bit hot head at the beginning but loosen with MC after that, the Owlgirl was very new and can't wait to have more event with her, the nun was interesting and turned out a slut in disguise
Yeehaw Games you never cease to amazed us, hope to see more updates from this game. I'm truly enjoy it, keep it up
Thanks for your kind words ^^ I didn't realize MGS was already here, to be honest, but I'm glad the feedback is positive thus far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks for your kind words ^^ I didn't realize MGS was already here, to be honest, but I'm glad the feedback is positive thus far.
Thank you for creating such a good game. I have not started on it yet but from the feedback, people seem to really enjoy it. I wish you the best with your development.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes