JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Idk why but this is the first renpy game ever that crashes so often for me. The game is just freeze&closed after a while when i moving among scenes and thats all
This is a very serious situation. Your device may have hemophobia, sanguivoriphobia or perhaps both:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

On a different note, perhaps you need to share further description of the issue. Maybe even provide the log file or something. Atm, I have no clue how to even assist you (perhaps others as well).

Alexanderatz

May 5, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am no expert on this so you might have to wait for definitive answers and solutions. However, this typically suggests that or at least when it happened to me, is when I tried to load an older save file in newer version of the game or when I load a modded save (which is not relevant to this game because I don't see a mod for it).

Another possible explanation for the issue you are experiencing perhaps related to Low Spec Device as explained in this post.

*Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way? message refers to change in the code/script.

Reactions: Alexanderatz

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines [Base Game + Book Three]

Bloodlines v0.55 for PC/Linux - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.55 for Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.55 for PC/Linux - Lite

Bloodlines v0.55 for Mac - Lite

Bloodlines Book One Patch (rev2023.11.13):

Book One Patch - Heavy

Book One Patch - Lite

Bloodlines Book Two Patch (rev2023.11.29):

Book Two Patch - Heavy

Book Two Patch - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.47.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One you need at least Android 11 to install!
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.04.2023 (added incest versions)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bikinirt

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
If i want to play book one I need to download main file then update to 24 and then book one patch rev, right ?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So either one has gone to far in a goth phase or there is the very rare side effect of nipples turning black :unsure:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
why the update says te twins second and third transformation? aren't tey get them during the " Dave turns the twins " event?

Dec 30, 2018
I see a screenshot about this game that a girl was fucked by a man which is not the MC,
So, is there NTR content in this game?
this is more of a vn than a game, there's no MC, you just choose who's perspective to watch as the story plays out, you also don't have a choice in what happens

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes