babar

Jun 17, 2017
Bloodlines v0.39 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version.
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Download

Mega
hello

do you have the incest patch for book one

thank you in advance

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Bloodlines v0.39 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version.
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Download
Mega
I haven't played the game yet but isn't there a book 1 incest patch supposed to be added in the game?

For someone who discovers the game, what's the playing order? I mean what do I download?
I'm guessing something like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also what is Book One Patch rev2022.6.11 ?

Last edited:

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
Sooo there's no way to download this game right now. None of the links work and mega is sadly gone. :( I wanted to try it but I'll have to check back later

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Sooo there's no way to download this game right now. None of the links work and mega is sadly gone. :( I wanted to try it but I'll have to check back later
What do you mean by "mega is sadly gone"? :unsure: Is Mega Cloud Storage closing down/out of business? I haven't heard any news (I don't really keep up to date with latest news anyway) and I did not checked Mega website on a daily basis because I am using MEGAsync client and the browser extensions, and both are working just fine as I can download files using them (not sure about uploading because I have nothing to upload).

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I hope we get some "glamour filter" for scenes with only "level 3" vampires.

I find almost every girl more interesting and sexy when in "glamour"/human form than when they are with their white skin and black hair vampire form

kris355

Dec 24, 2017
What do you mean by "mega is sadly gone"? :unsure: Is Mega Cloud Storage closing down/out of business? I haven't heard any news (I don't really keep up to date with latest news anyway) and I did not checked Mega website on a daily basis because I am using MEGAsync client and the browser extensions, and both are working just fine as I can download files using them (not sure about uploading because I have nothing to upload).
I think he means when you click on the link, it says " The file you are trying to download is no longer available".

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think he means when you click on the link, it says " The file you are trying to download is no longer available".
I would think that case would also fall into the "None of the links works" scenario and Mega was a separate issue but I guess we would never know since he does not clarify what he meant originally. It did crossed my mind about the possibility that the Mega file was no longer available but I did not care enough to explore all the possibilities, so I just asked for clarification. Anyway, thanks for you input and actually checking on the Mega links. You can also report it (about the broken links) so that the moderator can take the appropriate actions.

Reactions: sava75

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I'm a rather simple man. I like boobs and in the right context I don't mind teeth.

What am I supposed to be downloading here?

Do I need both one and two or does the "Add Book One content to Book Two install (rev2022.6.11)" link cover it?

I'm presuming I can do Book 2 then .39 then the add book one link?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.40 Public

For new content, begin v0.40 from either Valerie or The Twins' Bloodline. Both lead to The Twins' big hardcore scene, but each path has its own sexy images.

The important thing to know is that this update returns us to a system we used before the Book One Patch. Rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.40. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.40 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, all of this month's new scenes can be accessed through Nicolas, Lisa, and Hannah's Bloodlines. There is a bug with two images in one of Nicolas's scenes, but fixing it will require an update to the Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.40 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.40 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-0.40
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes