JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
All it would take to turn Wanda is dare some student to steal her Christian necklace, boom Wanda ripe for the taking.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Hi i am new here,

i tried to play book one and used incest patch, but game crashed, does it not work with book one or what?

also whats is this ( Add Book One content to Book Two install (rev2022.6.11) )???

armagite

Mar 12, 2018
Hi i am new here,

i tried to play book one and used incest patch, but game crashed, does it not work with book one or what?

also whats is this ( Add Book One content to Book Two install (rev2022.6.11) )???
So downloading this as well for the first time.
I download book 2 (heavy) then book 1 (rev2022.6.11) and lastly I put on the current patch. installed in that order and it's run's fine and looks really interesting to jump perspective's from event to event.

I hope that helps you and others.

Reactions: Fucker289

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
So downloading this as well for the first time.
I download book 2 (heavy) then book 1 (rev2022.6.11) and lastly I put on the current patch. installed in that order and it's run's fine and looks really interesting to jump perspective's from event to event.

I hope that helps you and others.
you merge book 1 (rev2022.6.11) content in book 2 heavy?

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Probably a dumb question but here goes.

If I want to play this game from start to the end (of the latest build), with a compressed file size, what file(s) should I download? There's so many, honestly don't know what to choose

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I downloaded 38, then updated to 39 and there is no "patch" folder under the "game" folder or subfolders. Am I missing something? My 38 file was updated over the 38 file with the book 1 patch that i made a month ago.
The issue is with the Book 1 patch itself, as there are a couple scenes left out of the "patch script.rpy" file even though the images are there. Specifically, 5.9 (Nicolas sees the monster) and 7.7 (Studying can wait). If you create a "patch" directory within "game", then download the file bcmans attached to post 839, that should fix the issue. The game will read your file instead of getting the one from patch.rpa.

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
I'm finding it hard to be interested when it's constantly new characters being introduced or given transformations when the ones I started with are nowhere to be seen in any real capacity.
Have to agree there. It really feels frustrating to follow when most of the action is taken up by endless new characters with little development. Honestly would've preferred if it just stuck to a dozen schoolgirls and made their corruption more gradual and transformative. That would've allowed for way more actual character development and IMO be hotter as well. Giselle and Becky is easily the best story in the game, and that's because there's some actual personality involved.

Honestly, the amount of time I've put into this is the only reason I haven't made the choice to drop it, and even then I'm contemplating such.

Reactions: Kracken36

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I hope that there will be an ending where Lisa finds a way to give everyone their souls back or something, cuz I'm curious, do their bodies return to normal, or do they stay like that? I would love to see

Reactions: rrxm

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Have to agree there. It really feels frustrating to follow when most of the action is taken up by endless new characters with little development. Honestly would've preferred if it just stuck to a dozen schoolgirls and made their corruption more gradual and transformative. That would've allowed for way more actual character development and IMO be hotter as well. Giselle and Becky is easily the best story in the game, and that's because there's some actual personality involved.

Honestly, the amount of time I've put into this is the only reason I haven't made the choice to drop it, and even then I'm contemplating such.
That's the whole point. The real MC is the "infection". You are asking the game to go against it's esence AND what it's core audience seeks and loves it for.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
This vn seems p interesting and the models dont look bad at all, but it seems that the incest patch (which normally ends up being the original vision of the author) and the book one links are down at least for mega, is the story split between books or does book 2 contain everything from book 1?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.41 Public

For new content, begin v0.41 from Becky's Bloodline. However, the "Vampire POV" (aka Katie's POV) for the chapter "Where everybody knows your name" can only be accessed from the menu at the end of "Becky and Gisele make up". These scenes will be accessible in future updates, but there are currently too many narrative gaps for the scenes to make sense outside of Becky's Bloodline.

The important thing to know is that this update returns us to a system we used before the Book One Patch. Rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.40. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.40 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, all of this month's new scenes can be accessed through Nicolas, Lisa, and Hannah's Bloodlines. There is a bug with two images in one of Nicolas's scenes, but fixing it will require an update to the Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.41 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.41 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes