cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.13.1

Here it is! This update gives us both a big hardcore scene (which is more like four hardcore scenes back-to-back) AND continues Lisa's story--bringing her narrative past The Sacrifice and delivering the much-requested false ending unlocked by acquiring "Wisdom" for The Sacrifice. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Bloodlines v0.13.1

Here it is! This update gives us both a big hardcore scene (which is more like four hardcore scenes back-to-back) AND continues Lisa's story--bringing her narrative past The Sacrifice and delivering the much-requested false ending unlocked by acquiring "Wisdom" for The Sacrifice. Enjoy!

Heavy version for PC/Linux

Heavy version for Mac

Lite version for PC/Linux

Lite version for Mac

Oh dear lord, Only think we are missing now is THE DAMN PATCH !!!!
I need it to make a WT mod for it!!!

Reactions: Phantom_Cloake

nicoartamai

Apr 24, 2020
Hmm so are we talking Brujah Tremere or maybe some Gangrel... Oh yes I love Gangrel:love:. Or are these just the run of the mill straws:(? And yes I know very well that I am showing my age just by saying that I beta-tested the original VtM game and was a storyteller for the pen-n-paper long before the pc game...but I don't care...much

Reactions: spumm

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
What does multiple protagonist means in this game? There isn't one defined male protagonist?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What does multiple protagonist means in this game? There isn't one defined male protagonist?
There isn't really a "protagonist" at all. It's a story that you follow among multiple branches from different characters' perspectives. You don't "play" as any of them. (At least not since the last time I played the game, which was... quite a few updates ago. I doubt they completely changed how the game works, though.)

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
For this game, there were once 2 group pictures: one where all were humans, and another where all (except one) were vampires. Maybe someone still has them and could upload them here?

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Bloodlines v0.12.3 Incest Patch

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version.
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.
Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build (v0.12.3) of Bloodlines.
Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

thanks for the patch but your off by a version cause the latest is .13.1

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.14

Get ready for a massive update. Bloodlines v0.14 delivers one of the largest hardcore scenes we've ever produced (only slightly smaller than "Katie turns Alan, Kevin, and Rachel") while simultaneously delivering the most nude vampiresses in a single update (even more than seen in "The Sacrifice").
There are some known bugs, but the first thing you'll notice is that the narration in the vampire perspectives is from the human perspectives. This will be patched-out at a later date, but I wanted to get this version up without any more delay.
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes