BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Moniker Smith I noticed that your choice_menu "Whose bloodline will you follow" prompts get stuck when skipping is enabled, and don't add an entry to the autosave.

You might wanna check out renpy.choice_for_skipping():

It'll stop skipping and autosave when a user hits that menu.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Unfortunately i don't know how i delock it ^^ , i replay a lot of path until i delock the good sacrifice for ben and yolanda
Maybe following this paths:

Mia for Devotion, The Twins for Vitality, Rachel for Pride, and Stacy for Wisdom

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Yolanda 2nd and 3rd transform are after the ritual in the fake ending (need to have unlocked all paths, see reply above)

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
So tested this game out yesterday, decided for the Lisa -> Stacey (until end) route and after that Lisa -> Lisa -> "paused" route. Instantly got spoiled with the transformed twins and Mia's vampiric appearance.

Personally, I'm not a fan of those "spoilers". Also I am very confused about the hard time jumps between the character route.
For example on the Stacey route: You follow the text, got the feeling about the current situation, sympathize with the involved characters, feeling the music, then the choice appears to choose between "Continue this bloodline" or "Choose another bloodline", you choose "Continue this bloodline" and then poof, everything gone. With that simple click there always appears a hard break down. The music changes abrupt, there is a time jump that feels like hours and the characters you have seen a simple click before are now (mostly) gone. Where? Why? wth?
This sucks, how can I understand the story, how can I get a flow, if every click on a button means a complete break down of everything?

Does a walkthrough exist, which has been created in the historically/temporally correct order?
Otherwise, I'm not able to correctly assign the narrated and constantly spoiler myself by choosing a path which is too far ahead in time.

It seems like a interesting game but these annoying break downs making it hard for me for trying to read and enjoy your writing/story making instead of just skipping everything until the good time begins.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Bloodlines v0.08.1 Incest Patch

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships.
These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Hi...Happy new year?!!!

Yeahh i dont know if someone already asked this :

Does this patch works to current build(0.12)?

As you said that it doesnt work on older vr....If upper? Lol just asking......

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Hi...Happy new year?!!!

Yeahh i dont know if someone already asked this :

Does this patch works to current build(0.12)?

As you said that it doesnt work on older vr....If upper? Lol just asking......
Hello, no it won't work...
An new one is coming up

• Red Heart
Reactions: creedgeezer

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm following this game from the begining and im waiting DEV add animations at least for sex scenes but still nothing... Thats just disappointed... This is Honey Select style and its most easy thing to add honey select animations and still no animation... Story, characters everyting looks pretty good but without animations sex scenes couldnt hit the feelings of mine... I hope one day you will add animations...

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.012.3

Even though this is a "nuts and bolts" update, we hit a few delays because of the new Android build I'm trying to implement. The touch interface is a bit... touchy, but it's also taking a lot of time because I have to create and install a new build any time I want to test for bugs.

So, for now, I'm putting out the most important thing: the patch that will bring the already existing Bloodlines v0.12 builds up to date with the v0.12.3 fixes (this will also save you the trouble of having to download nearly three gigs of data you already have).

Expect the Incest Patch to come out soon, and with any luck, we'll see our first attempt at an Android build shortly after that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So does that latest incest patch for .08 work for the current version?
No, the patch must be updated to be compatible with the current version but it's been months since the last change to it but according to cebs post just before yours, "Expect the Incest Patch to come out soon"

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes